Low T Nation vs Defy Medical

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

I am currently under the "care" of Low T Nation but am considering switching to Defy. I wanted to post this to see what the differences between the two companies are:

(1) Low T Nation cost me $299.00 per month...that is an all-inclusive cost...there is not additional charges for blood work or consults...no additional cost for supplies or prescriptions.

(2) So, annualized, my cost if $3,600.00.

(3) Every month, I receive via FedEx a package that includes - all in a 30-day supply volume: my test cyp...my HCG (has to be mixed)...my mixing syringe...my AI (which I don't take so I have accumulated 8 months worth that I need to throw away)...my needles for my HCG injections and my needles for my test cyp injections.

(4) I do not have to deal with reordering supplies nor do I have to deal with any pharmacies.

(5) Consults are done over the phone following blood work.

That, in a nutshell, is my Low T Nation experience.

Here is my issue with Low T: my last bit of blood work showed my T level was in the neighborhood of 1600 and my EST around 35...Doctor said he had no issue with the 1600 but wanted me to take an AI for the EST. This after I clearly stated I did not want to take an AI and would rather lower my T level instead. And, 1600 seems pretty damn high.

From a convenience standpoint - alone - Low T is great to deal with. So, my concern with Low T is the quality of care. That is why I am considering Defy.

Can anyone share their experiences with Defy in comparison with the above?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If LTN doesn't sent a nurse to your house to watch you fill your syringe or take your AI pill then I don't see a problem.
Having extra supplies around that did not cost you more is a good thing. Take what they send you and make your own protocol with them.
If you want to keep track of your own bloods without LTN knowing buy what you need from Nelsons blood test service. His prices are dirt cheap and you can order just waht you want not a bunch unneeded tests.

hth

O- I'm a Defy patient. for 3600 you can get about 3 years of care from them.

JMP

BTW, I am with Defy and very happy. Care is thorough and they discuss things with you, take your input as well as tell you theirs and then you come to decisions. I think they are sensible, open, and a well run organization.

If LTN doesn't sent a nurse to your house to watch you fill your syringe or take your AI pill then I don't see a problem.
Having extra supplies around that did not cost you more is a good thing. Take what they send you and make your own protocol with them.
If you want to keep track of your own bloods without LTN knowing buy what you need from Nelsons blood test service. His prices are dirt cheap and you can order just waht you want not a bunch unneeded tests.

hth

O- I'm a Defy patient. for 3600 you can get about 3 years of care from them.

Places like this require you to buy your labs thru them. FYI.

Places like this require you to buy your labs thru them. FYI.

Jeez VC not if you want to know some specific blood lvls before you do the clinics test.
Sure you still have to do their blood test when they require it.
You continue to troll me I wish you would just leave my post/comments alone. Can't you block me so you don't have to read what I write?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me