hot flushes at 29, please help me I'm desperate

Buy Lab Tests Online

lowestrogen

[FONT=&quot]Hello,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am very desperate at the moment, my quality of life for the last 5 months is very poor, mainly because what I am about to explain I did it to myself (by accident) but nonetheless I am to blame and I can't forgive myself.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So back in August last year, I had a mild itch on my crown, I'm currently on Propecia and have been for 8 years with no problems, I read that zinc can help with scalp health, I took 15mg and pretty instantly the itch dissipated, I was over the moon, naively I didn't realise what I was doing to myself. So from then on I took around 50 mg of Zinc daily for a while, but the itch came back and it came back worse than ever, in a moment of panic and not realising it could have been the zinc because it helped me in the past I thought it must be DHT, so I went to a health food shop and took Saw Palmetto, again it fixed the itch really well. so now for about a month I was taking all three not realising the damage it was causing.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Firstly my hand got very dry, just the one hand, my left. around the knuckles and up the fingers became severely dry and started bleeding a bit, it was very odd because I have never experienced dry skin and more strangely it only happened to my left hand, my right is totally normal. Also around this time I experienced what I know know to be a hot flush. I was terrified so stopped taking the zinc and SP instantly, around Christmas time.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Over the months the dry hand improved somewhat but it is still there, more worryingly the hot flushes are often a daily occurrence and are triggered only by food. I got one after eating broccoli the other day.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Strangely one night I was out with my wife and I drank alcohol, about 10 mins in I looked at my hand and the dryness had disappeared, I was ecstatic. the next day however it returned, the same with Soya, I am a veggie and eat a lot of soy, and any time I eat soy the dryness is definitely better.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am really worried because my nails are starting to peel as well. I have my bloods done and the results are below, can anyone explain what the hell is happening to my body, the anxiety from this is unbearable, every time I have a hot flush my body crashes and I become exhausted![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hormones[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]D.H.E.A. SULPHATE 3.750 umol/L 0.44 - 13.40[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FOLLICLE STIM. HORMONE 2.15 IU/L 1.50 - 12.40[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]LUTEINISING HORMONE 6.83 U/L 1.70 - 8.60[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TESTOSTERONE 12.7 nmol/L 7.60 - 31.40[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOB 32.9 nmol/L 16.00 - 55.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FREE ANDROGEN INDEX 30.33 Ratio 24.00 - 104.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]17-BETA OESTRADIOL 70.6 pmol/L 0.00 - 191.99[/FONT]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Your testosterone is low for your age, the hormones levels of an old man. My money is on the Propecia as the cause, Propecia can change the way your body operates. Get off that poison, Propecia can cause HPTA dysfunction. Your LH is higher and testosterone low, this suggests testicles aren't working very well or could be the Propecia screwing with your HPTA.

Surely you've heard of Post Finasteride Syndrome caused by Propecia?

Your testosterone is low for your age, the hormones levels of an old man. My money is on the Propecia as the cause, Propecia can change the way your body operates. Get off that poison, Propecia can cause HPTA dysfunction. Your LH is higher and testosterone low, this suggests testicles aren't working very well or could be the Propecia screwing with your HPTA.

Surely you've heard of Post Finasteride Syndrome caused by Propecia?

Bravo! Great post...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching