Larger Nipples on hCG: Gynecomastia?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jimithing

Hey guys, been on Hcg 500iu sub q injections now about 3 weeks. This last week i've noticed a huge increase in my sex drive. Also had 2 of the best workouts i've had in years in the last week. I feel awesome!

One thing I've noticed is that I feel like my nipples are slightly larger. They aren't tender or sensitive at all. They stick out a little when Im wearing a t-shirt where they didn't before. My wife thinks they look normal but I don't.

Anyways so I emailed my doc and he said we could do a couple things: get labs drawn of testosterone and estrogen and treat after receiving results, or we can draw labs and start anastrozole in the meantime while waiting for results. I told him I'd like to get the labs drawn, order the anastrozole and then start it depending on the labs.

Is there anything else we need to be looking at here? I googled hcg and gyno and this website came up saying to test TSH, LH, and HcG along with test and estrogen. https://www.clinicalkey.com/topics/endocrinology/gynecomastia.html

You can view all my previous labs here: Hello from MInnesota

thoughts?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bass

I don't thinks its gyno, way too soon. i'd suggest do BW first then treat accordingly. sensitive nipples is not gyno, hard marbles directly under the dark area indicates gyno.

jimithing

Thanks for the reply. I am getting labs drawn and am going to wait until i get them back to see how to treat. As I said above they are NOT sensitive. Just protruding more than before, like Im "nipping out" all the time.

davidloc

That is too soon to have an effect. It took about 3 months for that on me and the doc dropped the test dosing by 20 percent as my total t levels went up by about 25% because of the HCG. All is good now , I inject 250 ui every other day.

bruin

The other day I caught a glimpse of myself in a reflection and noticed how my nipples seemed to be protruding in my shirt. I just chalked it up to the lighting and the fit of the shirt. I thought is was slightly humorous a couple of times as I thought I sensed I was being checked out by a couple of women and they were staring at my chest. Ok, im not an overly sensitive guy, but today at the gym I jumped when my shirt brushed against my left nipple, I was shocked at the sensitivity. discreetly I brushed, touched my other nipple and it was also "charged". I don't have gyno, but im assuming this is to be considered a "regular side effect" ?, normal?

Duane

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Bruin

Increased nipple sensitivity and size are not uncommon when using testosterone replacement. It has nothing to do with gynecomastia.

It seems to bother the straight guys while gay guys love it.

I think nipple sensitivity is directly correlated with sex drive and penile sensitivity. Men with low T complain sometimes that their penis head feels "numb".

bruin

Oh, OK, the sensation is not , well, in the "pleasure" spectrum, but rather annoying, guess Ill get used to it. As far as overall penis sensitivity, that has been somewhat diminished for awhile, which makes sex, well, almost like being on auto pilot, let me know when your done, cause Im not goin anywhere. I have just assumed that was also part of TRT, and I would get things back where they were at some time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me