Anastrozole dosing question

Buy Lab Tests Online

frankwhite

For a long time I was doing 100mg Cypionate weekly with 500iu HCG. Never used a AI. Started doing 150mg Cypionate weekly several weeks ago and I'm definitely noticing some symptoms common with elevated estrogen. Even when I was doing 100mg Cypionate me E2 levels were always on the high end of "normal" so at 150mg per week I'm not surprised it's higher.

I have Anastrozole 0.125mg capsules. The bottle says "take 2 to 3 capsules per week" but I don't want to start out with that. I'd like to start with just 1 as I'm usually hyper-sensitive to any kind of drug.

My question is, when should I take it? I'm guessing on one of the days I inject testosterone at the same time?

Would love to hear some thoughts on this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Anastrozole suppresses an enzyme that converts testosterone into estrogen, just because you are sensitive to other drugs doesn't mean you'll be sensitive to Anastrozole. The dosage suggested is a super low dosage and shouldn't cause problems unless you are an over responder.

You should take it at the time of you injections, but not once weekly as the half life is short and so your E2 levels will fluctuate and never balance out, take the AI two times weekly as suggested spread out evenly starting out at time of injection.

If E2 is still high then increase to three times a week and so on until E2 levels are inrange or you feel no high E2 sides.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me