Prevent High Hematocrit

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hydration is directly associated in some cases of high-ish HCT, numbers look good. What, again, is your SHBG now did you have that pulled? Your FT being over range suggest low(er) SHBG value.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blitzen

Hydration is directly associated in some cases of high-ish HCT, numbers look good. What, again, is your SHBG now did you have that pulled? Your FT being over range suggest low(er) SHBG value.
Wasn't pulled this time (as Defy only wanted T checked after increase of dosage after 3 month) but will be in the next regular one. Consultation in a few weeks. SHBG was 23 when I started (M/W/F) and at the first check up after 3 Month it increased to 33 (from there on twice a week).
Last HCT was 50 (maybe slight dehydrated) now 48 (made sure I hydrate)
If I assume the Albumin stayed between 4.2-4.6 (pre TRT and first draw) I would agree with you that the SHBG went down again from 33 to maybe 23
Thinking about going back to M/W/F

captain

I wonder if increasing your salt intake would lower HCT,HGB levels. You would be retaining more water so the end result should be lower levels. TRT would be increasing metabolism where you would have slight increase in body temp. You may be sweating and urinating off more fluid than before TRT.

Vince

Super Moderator
I wonder if increasing your salt intake would lower HCT,HGB levels. You would be retaining more water so the end result should be lower levels. TRT would be increasing metabolism where you would have slight increase in body temp. You may be sweating and urinating off more fluid than before TRT.

Interesting Theory.
I still think men on trt over time their HCT levels should stabilize.

madman

Super Moderator
Interesting Theory.
I still think men on trt over time their HCT levels should stabilize.

Increases in hemoglobin/hematocrit are inevitable when using exogenous testosterone and will increase within the first 3 months of trt and can take up to 9-12 months to reach peak levels.....mind you most are donating blood before this point.

I agree that long term there should be stabilization.

Vince

Super Moderator
Increases in hemoglobin/hematocrit are inevitable when using exogenous testosterone and will increase within the first 3 months of trt and can take up to 9-12 months to reach peak levels.....mind you most are donating blood before this point.

I agree that long term there should be stabilization.

I know even when I had crazy high amounts of testosterone levels, my HCT stayed in a very good range. I almost found that hard to believe.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me