Blood Test At Seven Weeks After Starting TRT On March 5th 2018

Buy Lab Tests Online

medvetz63

I began TRT on Monday, March 5th of this year with a shot of 200mg of testosterone cypionate.
One week later a blood test was done, the results of which I posted here.
This past Monday, April 23rd, I had another blood test done at seven weeks. This time they tested for SHGB which you guys here recommended but wasn't done the first time.
This blood test is in Spanish because it was done in the Dominican Republic, but everything is pretty much written the same.

"PCR Ultrasensible" means C-Reactive Protein Highly Sensitive. Everything else is close enough to English to be understood.

I take 200mgs of Cypionate every Friday, nothing else. So far the doctor has not prescribed an aromatase inhibitor. I see that my estradiol is a little high, but I feel great.

I appreciate any advice that the way more experienced guys here can give. Thanks for your help.

Also, I donated blood three days before this test, just for your information. I have been a regular donor for many years, even prior to starting TRT.

My total Testosterone was at 1448.oo (Reference Range 181-758)

Homocysteine: 10.43 (Reference Range 0.00-15.00)

Glucose: 89.60 (Reference Range 60-100)

I will retake the total Testosterone again tomorrow before the next shot because this test was done three days after the last shot.

ANALISIS SANGUINEA (1).jpgANALISIS SANGUINEA (2).jpgANALISIS SANGUINEA (3).jpgANALISIS SANGUINEA (4).jpg

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Almost couldn't see you labs, just barely. Your SHBG value indicates you should be injecting your doses twice weekly and your dosage is too high. You need to start out lower, 70mg twice weekly and then you may not even need an AI. Injecting once weekly causes bigger peaks of testosterone and estrogen, smaller peaks will can end up converting less estrogen and keep your levels more stable which is the goal.

Also having a blood test a week after starting TRT makes zero sense, your supposed to wait 6 weeks after starting TRT or increasing your dosage to get labs as it builds up in your system. It would be like as you're pouring engine oil into your engine and checking the oil levels at the same time, nobody does it this way.

ratbag

It's good you are feeling well. Your estradiol test is the wrong test. That one is for women and pretty much useless for men. Doing one 200mg shot a week is an abnormal protocol unless you have high SHBG, which you do not. You should be doing 2 shots a week to prevent the rollercoaster effect and keep your E2 in check. You want to keep your Free T near the top of range. You are a hair above so it's likely you'll be able to reduce the amount of T you take. I'd suggest 90mg twice a week. We call that every 3.5 days (E3.5D) It's best done on Monday morning and Thursday evening at 8:00pm. When you get labs you always get them in the trough... which would be Monday morning before your shot.

CoastWatcher

Outside the United States, as you are, means the sensitive estradiol test is essentially unavailable to you. Managing e2 becomes a bigger challenge for you. Can you tell us where you do live?

medvetz63

Almost couldn't see you labs, just barely. Your SHBG value indicates you should be injecting your doses twice weekly and your dosage is too high. You need to start out lower, 70mg twice weekly and then you may not even need an AI. Injecting once weekly causes bigger peaks of testosterone and estrogen, smaller peaks will can end up converting less estrogen and keep your levels more stable which is the goal.

Also having a blood test a week after starting TRT makes zero sense, your supposed to wait 6 weeks after starting TRT or increasing your dosage to get labs as it builds up in your system. It would be like as you're pouring engine oil into your engine and checking the oil levels at the same time, nobody does it this way.

Here's a link to better images:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/139585497@N07/shares/14qr9D

blitzen

As you stated:
I will retake the total Testosterone again tomorrow before the next shot because this test was done three days after the last shot.
The results then don't do not count as they are not done at their low point. But the SHBG should be effected much so I would change to twice a week (and based on your next labs the dosage can be started to be analysed - maybe even too early for that as your natural production might still producing some etc.)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me