Low SHBG Proven Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diablo666

Hi, I know there are old posts about this, but after reading them still does not seem like there is a consensus nor that everyone had great success.

For example have read people commenting about gels, patches, etc.. others about daily injections and others about proionate vs cypionate...

For example, what should be the target Testosterone and E2 Levels? - Can the guys that have years with this issue comment on what have finally worked for them?

Btw, are there any drug that increases SHBG? that would solve a lot of issues for many.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

SHBG is largely a fixed variable. Play the card you're dealt. My own low SHBG and rising estradiol was brought into line with daily injections. They worked for me wonderfully well (16mg daily), and a similar protocol worked for Vince when he wanted to keep his Hct in check. For others, such a protocol was only partially successful, or didn't achieve their goal at all.

Where does your SHBG sit? Have you attended to your thyroid? Are cortisol levels where they should be?

For the low SHBG guy E2 may need to be much lower than is typical due to Free Estradiol, which that specifically should be in your testing strategy along with LC/MS/MS method. We may need to run much lower TT and focus on FT and not having that be astronomically over range that is typical for low SHBG. Kind of new areas and line of thought there but I'm having some improvement in cutting my cyp dose and getting my Free T to come down.

brunoreus

SHBG is largely a fixed variable. Play the card you're dealt. My own low SHBG and rising estradiol was brought into line with daily injections. They worked for me wonderfully well (16mg daily), and a similar protocol worked for Vince when he wanted to keep his Hct in check. For others, such a protocol was only partially successful, or didn't achieve their goal at all.

Where does your SHBG sit? Have you attended to your thyroid? Are cortisol levels where they should be?
How long did it took until feeling the effects of daily injections? Thank you

Bryan_K77

SHBG has to do with how insulin resistant or sensitive you are to a large degree I have heard. So super low SHBG could possibly mean you are insulin resistant and should try intermittent fasting, prolonged fasting, metformin, low carb dieting, etc. Just a thought, but I’ve heard many docs who specialize in trt mention this.

brunoreus

SHBG has to do with how insulin resistant or sensitive you are to a large degree I have heard. So super low SHBG could possibly mean you are insulin resistant and should try intermittent fasting, prolonged fasting, metformin, low carb dieting, etc. Just a thought, but I’ve heard many docs who specialize in trt mention this.
So if I test insulin resistance and it says I have problems with that and Im given medication, supposedly I will fix that and SHBG will raise?

wondering

My SHBG is on the low side and zero insulin resistance here. Fixing hypothyroidism can help. But for the most part SHBG isnt going to rise substantially frm you genetic set point.

Bryan_K77

So if I test insulin resistance and it says I have problems with that and Im given medication, supposedly I will fix that and SHBG will raise?
I seen bloodwork of people trying to manipulate shbg, either to raise or lower it, and carbs seem to play a fairly significant role. Try doing some fasting and look into berberine/metformin for more insulin sensitivity

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me