Dosage Help/Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

chance338

Hello, I am new to TRT and have had a total of 3 injections. However, after reading several online forums, articles, and books I am convinced that I am not getting the correct dose to make any difference. My lab test for Total Testosterone was 130.60 NG/DL. The current treatment is as as follows Depo-Testosterone 200 mg/mL intramuscular oil, Inject 0.25 mL every 2 weeks by intramuscular route. I sent the Dr. an email about the dose and her reply was "everyone starts at the lower dose and increases over time. It is not safe to jump up to higher doses, some places do it but it is not safe. We can increase yours at this point though. Increasing too fast has risk of heart attacks, cardiac events, etc. Will increase to .5 at this time." I have an appointment with her in the morning and am looking for insight prior to meeting with her. Thanks in advance for your help and or recommendations.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I think the main concern is, not getting too high of a HCT levels. Thicking of the blood can be dangerous, in many ways. You also don't want to deal with high estradiol levels if you don't have to.

Systemlord

The OP is injecting 50mg every 2 weeks, OMG! I inject 50mg every 3.5 days and my levels at there lowest point are 600-700 ng/dL. You need to find another doctor my friend, the one you have is clueless. That's all I got to say about that, this the worse protocol I have ever seen!

TRT doesn't cause heart attacks, cardiac events, a bad heart does. This doctor is stupid, injections every 2 weeks doesn't work when the half life of the medicine is on average 5-8 days. This is why we inject more often. All insurance doctors will be clueless when it comes to TRT, you need to get a private doctor and leave insurance based doctors to get the proper care.

Your quality of your insurance directly reflects the level of care you receive, so simply getting another doctor in your insurance network will be no different. Trust me I've been through 3 different clueless doctors. This doctor is doing you harm are these ranges, unofficially it's malpractice and she doesn't even realise how wrong it is.

These levels are where heart attacks, cardiac events occur!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching