Increase SHBG with Thyroid Meds T3/T4 Levothyroxine

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My understanding is if you allow your free T3 to get to high over range, it can increase your shbg. So like most things keep your levels in a good range.

ratbag

Many years ago I was dosing 100mcg of T3 daily to get my high RT3 down. I did this for 12 weeks and while doing so it raised my SHBG to 80. This was pre TRT for me. Once I stopped and went back to my regular dose of 25mcg daily my SHBG went back to normal. So yeah huge amounts of T3 can do this. But with my regular dose of 25mcg daily, my FT3 is at the very top of range and my SHBG is normal mid range. But everyone is different.

kashman112

Many years ago I was dosing 100mcg of T3 daily to get my high RT3 down. I did this for 12 weeks and while doing so it raised my SHBG to 80. This was pre TRT for me. Once I stopped and went back to my regular dose of 25mcg daily my SHBG went back to normal. So yeah huge amounts of T3 can do this. But with my regular dose of 25mcg daily, my FT3 is at the very top of range and my SHBG is normal mid range. But everyone is different.
What is your SHBG now ?

If SHBG went you would be the anomaly and then you'd really have to see it go up more than 10 points to make any kind of appreciable difference in your therapy; FT.

kashman112

I have high reverse t3 and free t3 in mid-low range. Shbg is 27 without TRT and with TRT it will tank to 16 in two weeks. NO MATTER THE DOSE , FREQUENCY, AI OR NO AI. I ll always fell like hell after feeling great for two weeks . Could T3 only therapy make TRT work for me ??

TRT often drives down SHBG to some extent it's not a sure thing but it is seen with some kind of regularity.

That's separate from whatever Thyroid thing you have going on, making TRT in and of itself "work" has nothing to do with your Thyroid. If TRT isn't "working" then that's the problem, it's an ancillary thing, if you will. They need to work well both independently and together but one isn't driven by the other.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me