How long it takes to the testosterone you´d been taking to "disipate" in your body?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olsman

A) Meaning, if you are taking a dosis of test currently, how long it would take to show no more sigs in you body?

For instance you had a starting point, prior to HRT of 300, later you reached 900 and you are staying around there, but if you stop your shots, how MANY DAYS it takes to the readings to go back to 300 after your last shot?

B) Another quind of subquestion I have is the following, if you are doing a "cicle" of shots for 12 weeks when you measure to know at what level it have "brought you" after you cycle, up to how many days after the cycle is finished the measuring is reliably and is not droping?

Thanks a lot for the answers!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

I guess the first question would be what are you trying to accomplish with this?
Are you wanting to cycle or actually undergo TRT?

Vince

Super Moderator
After doing a cycle of testosterone, your levels will fall below your normal levels and it will take time to recover. The recovery time is different for everyone and some men never get back to their initial levels.

CoastWatcher

A long standing policy at Excel Male is that questions pertaining to testosterone cycling are outside our mandate. We are a therapeutic community, largely focused on androgen replacement. There are certainly other sites that can guide you if you wish to pursue this route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale