Trt newbie

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dotcot

Hi all. I am 40 years old and been suffering symptoms of low testosterone for about 2 years now. Had bloods done and went back today for my results and test was very low. So doc prescribed trt. Which I was overjoyed to get after suffering for so long. So the doc gave me a shot of 1000mg of nebido undeconate and said I could get another shot in 6 weeks time and every 3 months after that. He also prescribed test gel for when effects start to dissipate. I know I should of asked a million questions at the time but I was just so happy to get the shot that was all I could focus on. So I have a couple of questions. 1. What are your thoughts on the treatment considering doc said no need for follow up blood work. 2.He never mentioned anything for support while taking trt.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Your countries version of TRT is is different from ours, here when we feel as if we are low closing towards our next injection, we know our injection frequency is wrong. I started TRT injecting 75mg once weekly and after a few months starting noticing the latter half of the week I felt low energy and just felt general low. The proper course of action is to inject 50mg twice weekly to keep levels more stable and to keep them from falling before our next injection, a concept lost on doctors in your country.

Nebido undecanoate is garbage and no one uses it here. Nebido has slow acting esters which breakdown over a longer period of time, not ideal for say a hyper T metabolizer. You might want to inform your doctor that the guidelines have been updated to allow for moving the injection frequencies closer together to mitigate feeling low between injections.

No follow up with blood work, that's sounds troubling and concerning.

Systemlord

Thanks for your reply... Do you think I should be taking anything for conversion.

Ask for testosterone ethanate 50mg twice weekly and is an option available to your doctor to provide, you may or may not require an aromatase inhibitor to help with estrogen control. What you really need is a tests to properly design a protocol tailored to your biomarkers. Read through all sticks and take notes.

Minimum tests required.
Total T
SHBG
Estradiol (E2)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel