Lab Results - Feedback Wanted

Buy Lab Tests Online

hothead

Hi everyone, I am a 34 year old male, 6'4 and weight 260. I will say I experimented with supplemental testosterone about 1 year ago and haven't felt the same since. I live in Canada, so I couldn't easily get labs beforehand for a baseline.

Since last year, my forehead is almost always red, warm/hot and I sweat much easier, mostly on my face, if I do anything.

I was in the US in Feb and April, so I decided to get some bloodwork done and am looking for advice into any issues based on the results. In Feb, I did discountedlabs post PCT panel and in April, I added in thyroid, DHT, DHEA, etc... Free test is on the low end of the range, DHT is low, prolactin is high, so not sure if that is causing the hot face? Any ideas or recommendations?

Attachments

• Feb 1 of 2.jpg
    Feb 1 of 2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 126
  • Feb 2 of 2.jpg
    Feb 2 of 2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

hothead

Below is the Feb bloodwork and this is the April bloodwork. Not sure why it is posting these as pictures right in the post.

April 1 of 3.jpgApril 2 of 3.jpgApril 3 of 3.jpg

My guess is you still have hyperprolactinemia.

What happens when your prolactin levels are high?

However, hyperprolactinemia can also be caused by anorexia nervosa, liver disease, kidney disease, and hypothyroidism. Hypothyroidism can cause enlargement of the pituitary gland, which is treatable with thyroid hormone replacement therapy. High levels of prolactin can also be caused by pituitary tumors.

How is high prolactin levels treated?
Bromocriptine and cabergoline are also used to treat hyperprolactinemia with no known cause. Hypothyroidism is treated with synthetic thyroid hormone, which should bring prolactin levels back to normal. If high prolactin levels are caused by prescription medications, other types of medications can be explored.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me