Pregnenolone... considering adding to TRT regimen...

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

Have very low DHEA-s 90 (70-495) and Thyroid issues (in range low T4, in range low free T4, in range upper level range Ft3, in range lower Level total T3)...

I've tried using DHEA but it shot my E2 into the 100's.... Looking to use Pregnenelone to raise Preg, DHEA levels, etc...

What are the recommended starting doses when starting pregnenolone? any brand/type recommendations...?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

It depends on the severity of the deficiency. I tried 30mg Pregnenolone and became very groggy and heart rate increased to a point sleep became impossible, it wore off 6 hours later. Consider time release Pregnenolone.

BillyJ03z

It depends on the severity of the deficiency. I tried 30mg Pregnenolone and became very groggy and heart rate increased to a point sleep became impossible, it wore off 6 hours later. Consider time release Pregnenolone.

I was thinking of trying 10mg pregnenolone sublingual to start slow... IMHO... my DHEAs is in the toilet so my Preg has to be there as well.. I feel that I am Hypo but I don't if it is due to TRT, or was existing and made worse by TRT...

BillyJ03z

Suggest you have full thyroid panel done especially T3 and Reverse T3. Testerone doesn’t affect thyroid but low thyroid can have a negative impact on T.
Here is a good explanation
https://www.restartmed.com/thyroid-symptoms-men/

I have my Thyroid panel checked regularly and it always shows low in-range FT4 and upper in-range FT3 and a TSH over 3... Basically those numbers indicate I am hypo according to STTM... but I have also researched that exogenous Testosterone injections (TRT) does have an effect on Thyroid function and SHBG which in my case it suppresses/lowers... I already have that site bookmarked, great site...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me