Thyroid Levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diablo666

Hi All,

Do you think this tyroid levels are optimum for TRT? is it possible I am having issues because of this?

Thyroid Panel With TSH TSH 2.790 uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500 01
Thyroxine (T4) 6.1 ug/dL 4.5 - 12.0 01
T3 Uptake 25 % 24 - 39 01
Free Thyroxine Index 1.5 1.2 - 4.9

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Definitely your thyroid levels are not optimal, I'm not knowledgeable enough to get into a lot of the detail. One question I have for you are you on any thyroid meds right now.

Systemlord

Thyroid labs aren't completely useless, but missing Free T3, the only active thyroid hormone. T4 is all thyroid hormone production, it tells us nothing about Free T4 --> Free T3 conversion. Some do not convert enough Free T4 to Free T3.

T4 needs to be midrange, you're not there yet.

Hi All,

Do you think this tyroid levels are optimum for TRT? is it possible I am having issues because of this?

Free T3 is the important one and that's missing, you should also have Reverse T3 which can tell us if T3 is pooling, ie.., not making it in to your cells. Should also have Antibodies. If money allows you should run, again:

TSH
Free T4
Free T3
Reverse T3
Antibodies

Additional labs would be
Ferritin
Iron

Diablo666

Thanks I will run again with those missing tests. I am not taking any thyroid meds, but I am on TRT and libido has been very hard to achieve. So maybe this has something to do with it. What type of medications could I take in order to optimize my TSH and thyroid in general?

Systemlord

Thanks I will run again with those missing tests. I am not taking any thyroid meds, but I am on TRT and libido has been very hard to achieve. So maybe this has something to do with it. What type of medications could I take in order to optimize my TSH and thyroid in general?

Supplementing iodine and selenium might be enough to get you over the hump that is subclinical hypothyroidism. As long as Free T3 is below midrange which is less than optimal, so to will be your results on TRT.

1Draw

Hi All,

They all appear low IMHO.. TSH is of no value. What Vince Carter posted is correct. Get those labs especially Reverse T3 and RT3/T3 ratio and you will get some good advice. We have a couple of thyroid experts here and I'm not one of them:) Here is some good information on on what is normal versus OPTIMAL thyroid levels:

https://www.restartmed.com/normal-thyroid-levels/

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Hi All,

Yeah, these labs are virtually useless (with respect to the TSH that should be compared with the other labs that the guys already mentioned). They don't provide any means to really tell you anything or to make a diagnosis. The T3 uptake has nothing to do with T3, but it sounds snazzy. If you multiply your Total T4 with the FTI (T4*FTI) you get the T3 Uptake, which is just an "indirect" measurement of binding proteins all related to T4.

Your thinking is correct though, you need some type of normality & functionality from the thyroid, if optimal wellness is ever going to be achieved from TRT, or any other form of BHRT for that matter. See if you can obtain the labs that have been mentioned, and then we can provide better comments and conversation to assist you.

BillyJ03z

@Diablo666 do you have labs of Thyroid levels prior to starting TRT? You need to be able to see if there is a measurable physiologic drop in Thyroid panel labs prior to and after starting TRT.... You also could have had a pre-existing thyroid issue that is being exasperated by TRT...

My guess is that if/when you get your FT3 levels measured they will be mid/or higher range like mine... I'm seeing a lot of guys labs that look like they are pooling when on TRT? (low FT4 and upper range FT3)..

Are you on HCG with TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching