How long do pre-filled syringes keep?

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

Suppose I were to pre-fill a syringe with T. Cyp. and store it at room temperature for a day or two. The syringe would be a 1cc EasyTouch disposable syringe. I would assume this would be fine but read elsewhere that "the alcohol in the solution can affect the rubber on the plunger, etc". Anyone do this regularly?

Also, for those of you that do this - any tips/tricks to transporting the pre-filled syringe with the plunger sticking out? Plastic toothbrush case, etc? Of course I would recap the needle.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I prep a few at a time nothing is going to happen in ~5 days time to the syringe or the sterility of the product.

I don't transport loaded syringes thru the airport, that is, since you say for travel. For TSA purposes I bring only the syringes I need in the package and my properly labeled vial. Otherwise ive too used a toothbrush holder and worked fine protecting things.

Ardoc

Every Sunday I fill my T. Cup syringes for the week. I keep them (filled or unfilled if travelling) in a small zippered travel case along with swabs, the T vial and some reading glasses. I have never been stopped or even questioned at customs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me