Anyone used Androgel long term with positive effects

Buy Lab Tests Online

sh1973

I realize topical gels aren’t liked by many but I’d like to see if there are any members cruising along on any of the big name pharmaceutical gels. I’m contemplating going back to Androgel because I felt really good on it for the 1.5 years I used it. Had to stop due to insurance issues. It’s been seven years since that so I’m sort of apprehensive about stopping injectable test and going back. I tried compounded cream from a couple pharmacies and didn’t like it whatsoever, plus I can now get A-gel for $10 per month now.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blackebob

I had the best results so far on A gel. I wish I had never had a referral with dipshit doctor number two. I think if your thinking about trying it then do it. Trust your gut, 7 years and you have not hit that note again? I have 6 more months, and then I am going back to the gel if not improvement.

blackebob

The first round on the gel took me 9 months to get it set, I was feeling like I was finally hitting all cylinders. If you have been on injections for 7 years what are you wainting on? I am giving this 6 more months then I am going back. I told the doc today worst thing about this stuff is lets look again after 3 months, yeah whats three more months its only been three years since we started.

sh1973

I did as well but it’s been several years ago. I just started yesterday at two pumps daily and once the injectable is out of my system I’ll up it to 3 pumps and do labs. I hope to do as well this time.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me