Post Cancer Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

klawler9

I have a friend that just got a clean bill of health after dealing with chemo for quite a while. He was a fit, vibrant guy going into this thing and has ended up on the other end cancer free but over weight and very lethargic.

I'm a believer in the diet/cancer connection and have shared with him many articles on veto, low carb, sugar connection etc. so I don't need too much guidance there for him unless someone has some links to some good current research relating to diet.

What I do want is some literature on treating men post chemo/cancer for TRT. He's late 40's and from what I've read his hormone production is probably in the shitter. Would like to give him some guidance on what to ask his Dr's for. I've suggest he find a Functional Medicine MD to work with in conjunction with his regular team of Dr's. Anything anyone can share to help nudge him along would be appreciated.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Best/first thing to do would be to at the minimum have him run a full hormone panel/blood test.
This will give him a better picture and the possible nudge necessary to pursue treatment if it's needed.

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...t-Prescribes-Testosterone-HCG-and-Anastrozole

At the minimum have the following tested below:

LH and FSH (Pituitary hormones that stimulate testicular cells that can help diagnose primary (testicular) or secondary hypogonadism)
Total and free testosterone (LC/MS assay. No upper limit restriction)
Prostatic specific antigen (PSA) (TRT is contraindicated for PSA equal or above 4.0)
Estradiol (sensitive. LC/MS assay)
Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH)
Lipids (LDL, HDL, Triglycerides)
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) (Glucose, electrolytes, liver/kidney functions)
Comprehensive Blood Count (CBC) (Immune cells, red blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrit)
Possibly add DHT, DHEA, Free T3, free T4, RT# - LH and FSH - LH and FSH (Pituitary hormones that stimulate testicular cells that can help diagnose primary (testicular) or secondary hypogonadism)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me