HCG frozen

Buy Lab Tests Online

galaxy

Hi all - I I just started my trt protocol of Androgel 1.62% 4 pumps and 500 IU Hcg 2x/week .I just went to do my second injection of Hcg and found that the mini fridge I bought to keep my Hcg in had completely frozen the reconstituted vial frozen This is unfortunate as I'm not traveling for work and will miss 5 days. I've done some research and my understanding is that peptides are fragile and that freezing them degrades them slightly. Given that I'm taking the Hcg for fertility purposes do I need to reorder?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hi all - I I just started my trt protocol of Androgel 1.62% 4 pumps and 500 IU Hcg 2x/week .I just went to do my second injection of Hcg and found that the mini fridge I bought to keep my Hcg in had completely frozen the reconstituted vial frozen This is unfortunate as I'm not traveling for work and will miss 5 days. I've done some research and my understanding is that peptides are fragile and that freezing them degrades them slightly. Given that I'm taking the Hcg for fertility purposes do I need to reorder?

Making babies can get very expensive when your systems are not working properly. IMO I would reorder the HCG it is dirt cheap in the scheme if things.
The freezing/thawing process under a microscope is quite violent way more than shaking or dropping the bottle which they say you should never do.

I got a weak bottle of HCG a few months back and knew in 7 days it was not working. After reordering from a different source I could tell within 10 days things were getting back to normal.

hth

Nashtide

Making babies can get very expensive when your systems are not working properly. IMO I would reorder the HCG it is dirt cheap in the scheme if things.
The freezing/thawing process under a microscope is quite violent way more than shaking or dropping the bottle which they say you should never do.

I got a weak bottle of HCG a few months back and knew in 7 days it was not working. After reordering from a different source I could tell within 10 days things were getting back to normal.

hth
Keep in mind that I am not using the hcg for fertility. I've been loading my syringes and freezing them for over two years. My balls are as full if not fuller than before TRT.

ratbag

Keep in mind that I am not using the hcg for fertility. I've been loading my syringes and freezing them for over two years. My balls are as full if not fuller than before TRT.

I've did the same for a two year period and didn't have problems either. I suspect your HCG will likely be ok. I wouldn't worry over it... and if it stops working you'll know.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me