Is estradiol 32 high enough to consider AI? Reference range 8~35

Buy Lab Tests Online

iwasthatkid

Hi guys,

I got my blood work back and posted the results in my previous post. The number seem good except that my E2 sensitive is at 31.5 with reference range 8~35.

The blood work was done one day before an injection and I do 2 injections a week. So I guess my E2 is probably kinda stable throughout the week?

My weekly dose is 150mg T and 1000iu HCG.

So should I take low dose AI to lower the E2? The 31.5 number is not crazy high but I'm feeling tired constantly. And my nipples are definitely getting sensitive and bigger.

And my E2 was 15 prior to TRT. I wonder if that's a natural level for me to be at?

By the way, my body does not seem to be sensitive to AI. Last year, my urologist put me on Arimidex 0.25mg/day, 3 days/week for 5 weeks. He did not test for E2 sensitive but regular estrogen before and after. My estrogen went up from 137 to 141 though.....I do not know why.....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

Hi guys,

I got my blood work back and posted the results in my previous post. The number seem good except that my E2 sensitive is at 31.5 with reference range 8~35.

The blood work was done one day before an injection and I do 2 injections a week. So I guess my E2 is probably kinda stable throughout the week?

My weekly dose is 150mg T and 1000iu HCG.

So should I take low dose AI to lower the E2? The 31.5 number is not crazy high but I'm feeling tired constantly. And my E2 was 15 prior to TRT. I wonder if that's a natural level for me to be at.

By the way, my body does not seem to be sensitive to AI. Last year, my urologist put me on Arimidex 0.25mg/day, 3 days/week for 5 weeks. He did not test for E2 sensitive but regular estrogen before and after. My estrogen went up from 137 to 141 though.....I do not know why.....

In the absence of any symptoms of high estradiol I would not add an AI to your protocol. You feeling tired can be caused by so many different things that more comprehensive blood work and lifestyle analysis is warranted. You haven’t given enough information for us to try to help you more. But solely based on that estradiol levels I would not add an AI. You might wanna try to lower you dosage depending on your testosterone levels (that will bring down estradiol and then you can access how you feel without messing with an AI unnecessarily)

HealthMan

Just saw you blood work from a different post. You have room to lower you dosage. FT 31 you might try to get it down to low mid 20s. That will bring down your estradiol.
Your DHEA-S is very high (that happened to me once when adding HCG to my protocol). If you are taking DHEA i would reduce the dosage substantially and aim for DHEA-S ~ 400

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me