Risk of thrombophlebitis on TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hello all, I’ve been on TRT for about 8 months and all has been great. Numbers are good and feel great. However, last week I woke up with a red streak down my arm. As the week went by, pain started traveling from armpit/bicep area to wrist. Then a bit of inflammation around forearm and wrist. I went to urgent care and they told me I have superficial thrombophlebitis. I workout pretty regularly, hypertrophy program and cardio. I’m pretty lean at 14% BF. Now I’m concerned. My HCT were normal a month and a half ago. Is there risk of TRT causing this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Thanks for the link, Vince. My arm is feeling better. No more swelling. Only tended to the touch along the vein. I can now see a bit of bruising along the vein also that seems to be disappearing too. The only thing that is bothersome is the vein is now so tight. I can barely raise my arm above my hand and the vein pulls and protrudes under my armpit. Like a guitar string. Do you happen to know on how to better this situation? Is it wise to stretch?
Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching