Types of marijuana best for stress and anxiety

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
"The products most effective for depression were those with relatively low THC levels and high CBD levels. More specifically, the most effective products had THC levels at or below about five percent and CBD levels at or above about 10 percent.

The non-medical cannabis market is currently dominated by the sales of high THC cannabis products, but these results suggest that CBD is an important component of cannabis and that medical cannabis users should seek out cannabis with CBD levels of 10 percent or higher."

Source

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saul

"The products most effective for depression were those with relatively low THC levels and high CBD levels. More specifically, the most effective products had THC levels at or below about five percent and CBD levels at or above about 10 percent.

The non-medical cannabis market is currently dominated by the sales of high THC cannabis products, but these results suggest that CBD is an important component of cannabis and that medical cannabis users should seek out cannabis with CBD levels of 10 percent or higher."

Source

Cannabis plant are divided into two broad groups: Sativa and Indica (there is also hybrid stains which mix the two varieties). Sativa is associated with increase a 'head effects ' while indica is associated with a body effects.

For stress/anxiety reduction, pain relief, and sleep, a pure Indica is greatly preferred (or an indica dominate hybrid). Sativa can increase anxiety. CBD will moderate head effects of THC and also reduce any anxiety that might be caused in some people by the THC, but by itself CBD probably has little effect on anxiety (can also try though as it may have other benefits). I have read a strains containing both THC and CBD can be useful. Each user will have to see what works best for them and start with a very small amount. Mocrodosing (using a very small amount) is a popular trend that provides anxiety relief with little to no unwanted mental effects. Vaping or edibles are better than smoking of a number of reason including that smoke can cause shortness of breath which can, for some people, be anxiety causing.

In any situation, it is best to understand why you are having anxiety and and find way to understand it and mitigate it without drugs and try to minimize the use of drugs if needed.

Before I get labeled the forum toker, a disclaimer - I have an elder relative who uses cannabis medically and i have helped them with it, such as finding the best strain for their issue and best methods for administration. It works great for them as needed for pain / sleep without any unwanted side effects. I am not a hardcore or even regular user, but have researched it and tried it many times in the past to deal with the joint and muscle pain I was having before getting my iron in check. Now that that pain is gone, I don't really need it anymore.

Reason

I recommend checking out Leafly. It's hit or miss, but a good starting point to look for strains that may help.

I would also recommend CBD alone or CBD-dominant strains. They're hard to find and usually more expensive, but worth it. CBD has no psychoactive effects and can be taken safely for daytime anti-anxiolytic effects. CBD also reduces or modulates the psychoactive effects of THC. It can lessen the psychoactive effects. You can find CBD in tinctures and CO2 cartridges as well.

Final note, if there is any unbased prejudice against cannabis on this forum, it's a shame. We spend much of our time discussing a heavily stigmatized treatment on this forum and we should understand that other substances, like cannabis, can also be incredibly helpful to folks with proper administration backed by science.

Blackhawk

For me, sativas are hell, producing intense anxiety. Indicas can be OK, but often also have too much THC anyway. Best strains are those with very low THC, high CBD. I don't like being high, but do like the relaxing effects of those strains that accomplish this. Currently use "the wife" which is around 1% THC, 15% CBD

Jury is still out for CBD oils for me. I can't determine definite effect.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me