Capping Vial and Disposing of Syrnginges

Buy Lab Tests Online

galaxy

Hi Guys - I recently started my TRT protocol 4 pumps Androgel 1.62% and 500 IU of HCG 2x/week. I've got two fairly basic and perhaps stupid questions.

1) Both the HCG and the bacteriostatic water come capped. After mixing the water with the powdered HCG do you leave the cap back on it? I know it's not attached anymore, but was wondering if that helps with the cleanliness of it even though I'm storing it in its own dedicated mini fridge next to my bathroom.

2) My kit for injecting the HCG comes with a large single use 10 ML syringe that I attached a 22g needle to both draw the water and inject into the HCG bottle. Additionally, for my regular injections I was provided with Luer-Lok 3 ML 22g 1.5 inch needles to draw from the HCG bottle that I then unscrew and put 30g 1/2 inch needs on to inject. My question is what is the correct way of disposing of the plastic syringes? All needles are capped, unscrewed, and disposed of in a sharps container. All I'm left with a plastic needle less syringes. I've searched online and the forums and see conflicting information. The FDA says to put everything in the sharps container, but I can't tell if they are talking about syringes that have needles on them. It seems like a huge plastic waste to not recycle the needle less syringes.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi Guys - I recently started my TRT protocol 4 pumps Androgel 1.62% and 500 IU of HCG 2x/week. I've got two fairly basic and perhaps stupid questions.

1) Both the HCG and the bacteriostatic water come capped. After mixing the water with the powdered HCG do you leave the cap back on it? I know it's not attached anymore, but was wondering if that helps with the cleanliness of it even though I'm storing it in its own dedicated mini fridge next to my bathroom.

2) My kit for injecting the HCG comes with a large single use 10 ML syringe that I attached a 22g needle to both draw the water and inject into the HCG bottle. Additionally, for my regular injections I was provided with Luer-Lok 3 ML 22g 1.5 inch needles to draw from the HCG bottle that I then unscrew and put 30g 1/2 inch needs on to inject. My question is what is the correct way of disposing of the plastic syringes? All needles are capped, unscrewed, and disposed of in a sharps container. All I'm left with a plastic needle less syringes. I've searched online and the forums and see conflicting information. The FDA says to put everything in the sharps container, but I can't tell if they are talking about syringes that have needles on them. It seems like a huge plastic waste to not recycle the needle less syringes.

Thoughts?

Once the cap is pulled of it stays off and you need to clean the top of the vial/neoprene stopper with an alcohol swab every time before you poke vial to draw the medication and of course use an alcohol swab to wipe the area you are going to inject.

As far as needles with syringe attached you need to leave them uncapped before disposing in a sharps container.

For the syringes with removable needle attachment dispose of the needles in the sharps container and just put the plastic syringe (needle less) in the recycle bin. Use a small plastic bag that is not see through if you feel uncomfortable disposing in recycle bin.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me