New RSLTS, Dr appt Mon.

Buy Lab Tests Online

blackebob

]My protocol is 0.1ml(20mg) cypionate every day. NO Ai. 20mg Benicar (BP), 5mg/325 hydro 1or2xD

Supplements: Grape seed, pinebark, maca, red rice, milk thistle, b5,b6,b12, folate, coq10, anxaathin,mag,5 gams fish oil, flax oil

I quit taking HCG in beginning of March so I could try to pin point the reason for my heavy water retention in the face and abdomen. The bloat has reduced some since then but not all the way. They had my gender listed wrong on the Dyhdro panel so that reference was in error. I hoping that the elevated E is the reason for my bloat, and elevated Liver enzymes, as they were normal until after xmas when I started injecting. I am also more emotional than usual, and inexplicably I am also getting some mild anxiety that I did not have before.

My labs were messed up two weeks ago and did not get ordered except for the Dyhdro panel of 4. I thought all of the labs were done so I went and donated two bags of platelts, and a pint of red blood. She told me when I donated that my hemoglobin was at 17.1 so evidently that did not change my oil level much.

I would appreciate all analysis and things I should ask the Doc on Monday. My alkphos runs really low always has. Lipids come and go, when I am down 20 pounds and my T is dialed in my levels look good. I refuse to take a statin.

I have been learning a lot from all of you on here, and look forward to your insight. Thank you all for your help.

If someone could teach me how to post the lab picture on here I would appreciate it sorry tha it is not showing.

Attachments

• edited_Quest.pdf
    26.1 KB · Views: 90
  • edited_dihydro.pdf
    37.6 KB · Views: 75
  • edited_homocysteine.pdf
    30.3 KB · Views: 72
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
According to your labs you must have a terrible diet, have you ever consider changing your way of eating. I did see your estradiol levels are somewhat elevated, I assume you want to go on an AI.

Nashtide

]My protocol is 0.1ml(20mg) cypionate every day. NO Ai. 20mg Benicar (BP), 5mg/325 hydro 1or2xD

Supplements: Grape seed, pinebark, maca, red rice, milk thistle, b5,b6,b12, folate, coq10, anxaathin,mag,5 gams fish oil, flax oil

I quit taking HCG in beginning of March so I could try to pin point the reason for my heavy water retention in the face and abdomen. The bloat has reduced some since then but not all the way. They had my gender listed wrong on the Dyhdro panel so that reference was in error. I hoping that the elevated E is the reason for my bloat, and elevated Liver enzymes, as they were normal until after xmas when I started injecting. I am also more emotional than usual, and inexplicably I am also getting some mild anxiety that I did not have before.

My labs were messed up two weeks ago and did not get ordered except for the Dyhdro panel of 4. I thought all of the labs were done so I went and donated two bags of platelts, and a pint of red blood. She told me when I donated that my hemoglobin was at 17.1 so evidently that did not change my oil level much.

I would appreciate all analysis and things I should ask the Doc on Monday. My alkphos runs really low always has. Lipids come and go, when I am down 20 pounds and my T is dialed in my levels look good. I refuse to take a statin.

I have been learning a lot from all of you on here, and look forward to your insight. Thank you all for your help.

If someone could teach me how to post the lab picture on here I would appreciate it sorry tha it is not showing.
I agree, what in the world are you eating?! I would be miserable with my E2 being that high. For sure I would use a small amount of anastrazole to get those numbers down.

blackebob

why do you say I have a terrible diet Vince, I eat low carb keto. What is the bad picture numbers. No fast food, no soda, no candy, sugar, well I like some bourbon, but I need to cut out the sugar free cherry mix I make manhattans with. Dont leave me hanging

This is the first time I am seeing elevated E. when I was on gel and cream it was never this high. It is however the first sensitive E test. I am wondering if the E part of the free E test was the standard test, as it has come back 20 points higher. I am not really wanting to take an AI, unless I have to. I guess I will start looking for more natural ways but I dont know if I can drop it in half.

madman

Super Moderator

Would definitely look into lowering your dose as 20 mg cyp daily is still a fairly large dose especially for your lower shbg range is 10-50 (mean 30) you are 19.

Your total has room to come down and your free t and bio-t are both near the upper end of the range so you can definitely try bringing down your free t maybe mid level which should help with the excess e2, mind you your body fat levels are critical and you may be carrying too much.

As we both know alcohol can wreak havoc on liver enzymes and even though you say your eating low carb/high fat? if you are consuming excess calories especially from fats such as saturated it can effect your lipids/liver health.

Your homocysteine is high do you eat a lot of red meat/processed meats (nitrites)?

blackebob

Lower you dosage, your SHBG is low and have a lot of free hormones so it will be difficult to lower it naturally.
Is the rule, low SHBG=daily injections, not something I should be doing. Does it not work for everyone. I have never had my E this high. I have had my TT in the 1500's and it has never pushed my E that high. That is what is making my E high right?

Would definitely look into lowering your dose as 20 mg cyp daily is still a fairly large dose especially for your lower shbg range is 10-50 (mean 30) you are 19.

Your total has room to come down and your free t and bio-t are both near the upper end of the range so you can definitely try bringing down your free t maybe mid level which should help with the excess e2, mind you your body fat levels are critical and you may be carrying too much.

As we both know alcohol can wreak havoc on liver enzymes and even though you say your eating low carb/high fat? if you are consuming excess calories especially from fats such as saturated it can effect your lipids/liver health.

Your homocysteine is high do you eat a lot of red meat/processed meats (nitrites)?

Yes I eat red meat it is my main protein, no processed meat though. Salt kills my BP, and it has actually came down in the last three weeks.

Yes I am carrying extra weight, I cannot get rid of it. I put on 25 pounds when I switched from the gel to the cream in a year and half. Now my pants are looser, but I have not lost any weight. I am not worrying about the actual weight except that my bloats. Shirts are not looser, and actually get tighter as my waist bloats from excess water. 5lb water swings up down...some times more.

again what is indicating on the tests that I have a crap diet? If it doesnt grow I dont eat it. Well food that is.

I am not a great typist, my brain moves faster than my fingers, thanks for the replies.

Systemlord

How long have you been on TRT? I hear all the time guys starting out have no issues with high E2 until some several months later.

There's no hard fast rule that says low SHBG equals daily injections. When I inject EOD E2 gets out of control fast, it's the only time I need an AI.

blackebob

How long have you been on TRT? I hear all the time guys starting out have no issues with high E2 until some several months later.

There's no hard fast rule that says low SHBG equals daily injections. When I inject EOD E2 gets out of control fast, it's the only time I need an AI.

I started on gels Jan 2015, was talked into clomid therapy since I felt awesome and lost 25 pounds, Nov 2015 and crashed my body, back on gel in March 2016. Lost the weight and was feeling good. Talked into trying a cream protocol. Found out the cream DR. hated the Clomid Dr. and was going to prove his protocol wrong, so he took me from 1200TT to 250 in a month. Increase slowly every three months for the next 18 months/Dec2017. I then saw a new DR, and she doubled my cream dosage, then started injections. felt great Jan into Feb and started HCG . labs had TT1500 wrong E test was 62. Stopped HCG and switched to daily injections, lowered cypionate to 140mg per week / .1ml daily.

Dr. originally wanted to have me do one shot a week, I opted for two. I then switched after much discussion on here about low SHBG to a daily injection. I know she is going to question me about that. Should I stick to daily injections, I do not mind injecting daily. I also cut out Dhea when I cut out the HCG could that have pushed the E up also? I was thinking it would be the other way.

while it is clear as I am thinking out what I am trying to say, the above probably looks pretty disjointed.

Systemlord

I started on gels Jan 2015, was talked into clomid therapy since I felt awesome and lost 25 pounds, Nov 2015 and crashed my body, back on gel in March 2016. Lost the weight and was feeling good. Talked into trying a cream protocol. Found out the cream DR. hated the Clomid Dr. and was going to prove his protocol wrong, so he took me from 1200TT to 250 in a month. Increase slowly every three months for the next 18 months/Dec2017. I then saw a new DR, and she doubled my cream dosage, then started injections. felt great Jan into Feb and started HCG . labs had TT1500 wrong E test was 62. Stopped HCG and switched to daily injections, lowered cypionate to 140mg per week / .1ml daily.

Dr. originally wanted to have me do one shot a week, I opted for two. I then switched after much discussion on here about low SHBG to a daily injection. I know she is going to question me about that. Should I stick to daily injections, I do not mind injecting daily. I also cut out Dhea when I cut out the HCG could that have pushed the E up also? I was thinking it would be the other way.

while it is clear as I am thinking out what I am trying to say, the above probably looks pretty disjointed.

I think ED injections is overkill for someone with SHBG so close to 20, your levels are never allow to drop much between each injection and now you're having problems with high E2. I would recommend injecting EOD or even twice weekly. Sometimes injecting more often increase E2 levels, not lowers it. This is the case with myself, everytime I move injections closer together, more higher E2.

Blackebob and or Vince, Can you be in ketosis if you drinks whiskey?
I ask because Whiskey is sugar and wouldn't sugar take you out of ketosis?

Blackebob have you done any pee test strips to see if you are in ketosis?

I sure don't like how high E2 feels. I can tell when mine is high.
In my experimenting with T cyp dose if I take anything above 120mg/week I must take a small AI.
I have only tried EOD and M/W/F no ED and an AI was required.

Right now I'm taking 108mg/wk (.18 M/W/F) an no high E2 feelings. In fact I feel great.

blackebob

In my experimenting with T cyp dose if I take anything above 120mg/week I must take a small AI.

Right now I'm taking 108mg/wk (.18 M/W/F) an no high E2 feelings. In fact I feel great.

yes I test fine with a pee strip might not be the best strip but it turns purple. I have leaned back out everywhere but the abdomen, and torso. My pecs are pretty defined again, but it looks like I unhinged my jaw and swallowed a basketball. Actually whiskey has zero carbs, but your liver will process it first .

blackebob

I think ED injections is overkill for someone with SHBG so close to 20, your levels are never allow to drop much between each injection and now you're having problems with high E2. I would recommend injecting EOD or even twice weekly. Sometimes injecting more often increase E2 levels, not lowers it. This is the case with myself, everytime I move injections closer together, more higher E2.

This YMMV crap is frustrating when you YMMV is the odd man out. If everyday injections are not for low SHBG guys who are they for? If I go back to Eod do I keep the dosage the same or still reduce it? I am trying to wrap my mind around daily 3 pump gel never caused this, but injections does.

Thank you for your replies, you are a very valuable member on here. I appreciate reading your posts

blackebob

According to your labs you must have a terrible diet, have you ever consider changing your way of eating. I did see your estradiol levels are somewhat elevated, I assume you want to go on an AI.

Vince what lab panels are you referencing? I have no knowledge of what your going by since I eat pretty low carb. I would like to learn about what labs are telling you this.

Thanks

I think they're referring to the high Chol, Triglycerides, LDL and HDL, AST/ALT (Liver)...look at everything in blue marked "H" on that pages of labs from Quest...as the poor diet.

Is this the first time your E has been so very high? You pulled a higher Free Estradiol than I ever have before. I just started 16mg/D two days ago, still using .25mg EOD. When I looked at your TT and Free I think you can come down some more if you wanted to but I'm not sure how far under the lab range you would want your free T to be. Looking inside your numbers if you cut the Cyp to get the E down, try to get E down, your Free T would be significantly, low.

Vince

Super Moderator
why do you say I have a terrible diet Vince, I eat low carb keto. What is the bad picture numbers. No fast food, no soda, no candy, sugar, well I like some bourbon, but I need to cut out the sugar free cherry mix I make manhattans with. Dont leave me hanging

This is the first time I am seeing elevated E. when I was on gel and cream it was never this high. It is however the first sensitive E test. I am wondering if the E part of the free E test was the standard test, as it has come back 20 points higher. I am not really wanting to take an AI, unless I have to. I guess I will start looking for more natural ways but I dont know if I can drop it in half.

A diet is definitely not "one kind of fits all". Learn and adjust to what your body needs, nothing wrong with eating a healthy low carb diet but you have to do it right. Back in the 50s when my dad was a young man, his doctor told him to go on a low-carb diet to lose his pot belly and it worked. Today he's in his eighties and he does have a belly again.

Last edited:

dnfuss

Alcohol is not sugar and does not affect blood sugar in the same fashion as carbohydrates. An alcoholic beverage may consist largely of a carbohydrate-containing liquid, such as beer, or may be pure (or nearly pure) alcohol and water, such as whiskey. The metabolism of alcohol is prioritized by the liver over that of carbohydrates. So the general net effect of taking a straight whiskey (or let's say whiskey and water) along with a meal containing carbohydrates will be a delay of carbohydrate metabolism (but it will be metabolized after the alcohol metalolism is complete, or nearly so). But the alcohol itself is not a carbohydrate and not metabolized as such.

Urine strip testing for ketones is not considered reliable. Blood testing for ketones is the accepted standard.

HealthMan

Same for me. Anything above 120mg week and i need an AI. Were you able to drop the AI completely FeelingLost? How is your hematocrit?

Vince

Super Moderator

Yes you can be in Ketosis and drink whiskey. It will impair your weight loss, because your body will use up the alcohol first before your body uses up any other energy sources. That means you would not use up fat as your main energy source until the alcohol has been used up.

Nashtide

Yes you can be in Ketosis and drink whiskey. It will impair your weight loss, because your body will use up the alcohol first before your body uses up any other energy sources. That means you would not use up fat as your main energy source until the alcohol has been used up.
But the benefit is whiskey is its wonderful! I'm working on a single grain Irish whiskey from Teeling. Smooth as a baby leprechaun's bottom!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me