Quit smoking

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooka15

So my brother quit smoking cigarettes about 4 weeks ago. He has been telling me he feels worse since quitting. Depressed mood, no libido, erectile dysfunction. I keep telling him it will get better that it is just your body clearing things out. Now I’m thinking it is more dopamine related. Has anybody went through this or has knowledge. I’m afraid he is going to jump back on smoking again. Trying to find some info.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
So my brother quit smoking cigarettes about 4 weeks ago. He has been telling me he feels worse since quitting. Depressed mood, no libido, erectile dysfunction. I keep telling him it will get better that it is just your body clearing things out. Now I'm thinking it is more dopamine related. Has anybody went through this or has knowledge. I'm afraid he is going to jump back on smoking again. Trying to find some info.

60mg/24hours for 30 years. That was how bad my addiction to cigs was. To put that into context the strongest patches are 20mg. Quitting was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.
If you've never been addicted to cigs Zooka keep talking to him and have as much compassion as you can. There is way more to it that just kicking the nicotine.
They put other stuff in them that are even more addicting. I vaped for 3 years which got me off the secret shit then getting off just nicotine was pretty easy.

Can you get him into a hobby that required deep breathing like mtn biking or hiking? He needs reasons to get and feel better. The desire to smoke will always be there. I have been off nicotine for 5 years and if my doc said you have 6 months to live the first thing I would do is go buy a pack of smokes. I know that sounds really crazy but it is the truth. Nicotine rewires your brain.

hth

captain

I have a neighbor that went here The Stop Smoking Company... Advanced Laser Solutions Ohio's # 1 Stop Smoking and Weight Loss Laser Centers and was smoking 2 packs a day. He stopped smoking that day and made it almost 2 months before starting again. He was going through a stressful event and may have used that as an excuse. I don't know how what they do could help but he believed that it helped him. I would guess if you want to stop and they can make you think they are helping you it would be worth trying it.

Vanbooring

Hmm, the part about dopamine sounds feasible to me. I've heard those things about feeling like shit after quitting smoking etc.

But what I've always wondered is how some people hit the gym hard, play sports etc. all while smoking like a train. I've never been a smoker but doesn't smoking screw your cardio and breathing?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me