I need help with how to take hcg etc.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cwoody5785

I am 46, in horrible physical condition, I have extensive experience in the gym but I am starting over. I have taken winny and Decca in the past and want to take hcg and need to know how, dose, etc

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Vince is right and need to know if you're Primary or Secondary Hypogonadal...if you're primary, problem being the testes, an HCG mono program would be waste of time and effort. Primary Hypo would be diagnosed with low T and "normal" LH...need to see your labs, have to know at least those two things. But HCG mono is pretty widely panned on this forum, most guys are primary Hypo, and it's just not worth it.

Bryan

Vince is right and need to know if you're Primary or Secondary Hypogonadal...if you're primary, problem being the testes, an HCG mono program would be waste of time and effort. Primary Hypo would be diagnosed with low T and "normal" LH...need to see your labs, have to know at least those two things. But HCG mono is pretty widely panned on this forum, most guys are primary Hypo, and it's just not worth it.
Vince, if you have low levels of T(300) and low LH (2.0), that would most likely be secondary hypogonadism?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me