Is there any point to me taking HCG.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nomad

I go to a TRT clinic and I haven’t been able to get a good answer from both doctors I’ve had this far. I have a vasectomy, Im on TRT, for life. The first doctor tried selling me on fertility? the second dovctor said it keeps my testicles functional if I decide to come off Replacement therapy... I thought I already made a life choice?

Edit: size isn’t much of a selling point neither.

Lately I’ve been getting the feeling that my clinic is shit and charging me for something I don’t need.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

at15

its up to you man, if your not getting anything out of it then i wouldn't take it. a lot of members do report mood benefits, increased penile sensitivity, better orgasms, and flaccid hang. for some that can be enough to use it, even though they dont care about fertility.

DragonBits

its up to you man, if your not getting anything out of it then i wouldn't take it. a lot of members do report mood benefits, increased penile sensitivity, better orgasms, and flaccid hang. for some that can be enough to use it, even though they dont care about fertility.

really, didn't know that was part of TRT, flaccid hang, and no idea it is affected by HCG.

Nomad

After my doctor increased my TRT dose to 240mg .5mg adex he did partial labs 6 weeks later. I came back 908ng 27pg e2. He then increased my adex to 1mg and also added HCG @ .5cc once a week. The first week my sex drive was insane, then the following week I was happy with twice a day, now maybe once a day.

I was actually hoping when I got my labs back today that my e2 was going to be high.

Some men in the shrinkage of the testes will experience pain, if not discomfort, and then you can call that organ failure and there's little reason to induce organ failure thru withholding HCG, and then, who wants to look like a 12 year boy with shriveled up nuts?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me