Red/hot face and small pimples starting on cheeks

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bryan

Been on TRT for 8 weeks. Labs initially showed 200T and 15 estradiol. Injecting 160 Mg of test cyp in 2 weekly injections, 500iu of HCG twice a week and 1mg of arimidex. Labs just came back at 1100T and 22 estradiol. Hematocrit is at 47. About a day after I inject, my face gets red, hot and I get little pimples starting. This lasts for maybe 2 days, then gets better only to start over again when I inject. Any way to prevent this? Drop test injections down to 100MG per week? Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
clarify the AI dose, how much and how often? What day are you taking it relative to the injection? 1mg is a pretty astronomical dose and i'd bet youre not getting the correct for males Estradiol test.

Systemlord

The red hot face (face flushing happened to me for the first few months after starting TRT, it happens to most of us. It's the increase in red blood cell production, your body will adapt in time.

Bryan

Thank you! I hope so, its quite annoying. Im assuming the zits are also probably because of the massive test boost. Hopefully that will also subside,
The red hot face (face flushing happened to me for the first few months after starting TRT, it happens to most of us. It's the increase in red blood cell production, your body will adapt in time.

Bryan

Yes, I kind of felt like my E2 was crashed even though it was 22. I think when you compare it to test at 1100, 22 is low.
Probably can be resolved with different injection and/or ai timing. Acne tends to happen when hormones change quickly.

That’s a hefty ai dose and e2 just barely high enough. I’d tread carefully. Crashed e2 is not fun.

Systemlord

I forgot to mention I'm in the middle of a protocol change and I feel awfully HOT today, I injected Thursday evening exactly 2 days ago. It's only 77 degrees outside but feels like 120F.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me