Defy response time

Buy Lab Tests Online

rcwood76

Began treatment with Defy in January 2018 and could not have been more pleased with the process and the treatment. However, this week has caused some consternation. I received the email reminder from Defy regarding my three month blood work. I called down and made sure I was choosing the correct option and was told I was good to go. Bloods were pulled 4/13 and on Thursday 4/19 called down to see if the results were in. I was told I was missing two tests (prolactin, DHT) which were not on the order that was confirmed by Defy staff but Dr. Calkins had apparently written in somewhere. Since I'm not experiencing any obvious symptoms of prolactin or DHT issues, I asked if Dr. Calkins could grant a variance and allow me to continue my treatment and take the additional tests in 6 months as it requires a long trip to the Labcorp.

I called down twice on Thursday and still haven't heard anything regarding moving forward. Is there a way Dr. Saya or someone with Defy can help square this away for me? I would greatly appreciate it as I don't want to jam up my treatment as it's working great.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Began treatment with Defy in January 2018 and could not have been more pleased with the process and the treatment. However, this week has caused some consternation. I received the email reminder from Defy regarding my three month blood work. I called down and made sure I was choosing the correct option and was told I was good to go. Bloods were pulled 4/13 and on Thursday 4/19 called down to see if the results were in. I was told I was missing two tests (prolactin, DHT) which were not on the order that was confirmed by Defy staff but Dr. Calkins had apparently written in somewhere. Since I'm not experiencing any obvious symptoms of prolactin or DHT issues, I asked if Dr. Calkins could grant a variance and allow me to continue my treatment and take the additional tests in 6 months as it requires a long trip to the Labcorp.

I called down twice on Thursday and still haven't heard anything regarding moving forward. Is there a way Dr. Saya or someone with Defy can help square this away for me? I would greatly appreciate it as I don't want to jam up my treatment as it's working great.

Unfortunately and i sympathize because I know what you're dealing with, this isn't Defy's customer service line and no one here can help you sort that out. Keep calling.

You should not experience any delay in refills, etc for this as you’ve had the core labs done, the labs in question are simply “additional” labs requested by Dr Calkins specific to your case. If your libido/erections are fine you are probably okay to omit the additional testing as long as you’re doing well.

I recall a question coming through the system yesterday regarding same, a missing DHT/prolactin test for a patient, and I responded same.

rcwood76

Thank you Dr. Saya. We're good to go now. I'm still learning the ropes on how all this works and Nicole Perez answered a bunch of greenhorn questions for me yesterday. Thanks for all your help.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me