Six months on TRT and feeling great!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Flrock

Just posting a positive signal out into the universe. A big thank you for this forum and the facebook group. I learned enough to quickly get balanced and feeling great.

I just passed my six month mark for being on TRT. In this past six months I went from feeling outright miserable, I had:

- High anxiety
- Zero interest in sex
- Struggling with fatigue
- Heavy brain fog
- began falling into a depressed state
- Weight loss and overall weak
- Loss of ambition and drive

Since being on TRT and finding a balanced point. I have:

- Zero anxiety
- Zero depressive state
- Fatigued only when diet is lacking
- Thinking clearly and confidently
- Steady weight (more muscle, less fat) Looking very good
- I wrote a memoir that is Published
- I increased productivity with my business
- I started a new business venture

Guys. Having your hormones balanced is half the equation, the other half is a good diet. I made a lifestyle choice once I was diagnosed with low T. I jumped in fully committed and the months have been paying off! The resources are endless for learning everything you need in order to take your life back. Podcast, books, the FB group, this forum. Stop making excuses of why you can't pay for it without insurance. Stop holding yourself down. The money you spend is the best investment you can ever make, yourself!

My protocol is 52.5mg Testosterone Cypionate E3.5 days. Alternating right and left delts. I am in the high normal range. At this time HCG doesn't seem to be needed for my well being, although I am having my pregnenolone checked to confirm where its at. I feel so good I believe there isn't a need for me to personally make any changes.

Good luck to you all. Thank you to Dr. Vergel for his time and wisdom that he so effortlessly shares with so many. Apologies if this isn't in the right section, rarely am I on here.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching