Low Pregnenolone level

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pumpiniron13

I’ve been on trt for almost 3 yrs. my levels have been great and felt super . But about a month ago I started having a problem sleeping , which is unusual for me. I’m 50 yrs old . I just got part of my Boston bloodwork back through a patient portal and it showed my Pregnenolone level was 14 ng/ dl. I’m not currently back filling any upstream hormones . I’ve not met with dr yet but thought of taking a low dose of Pregnenolone,25 mg. Comments.... go! Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Pregnenolone is a poor test, innaccurate, and is expensive (if that part matters to your situation), no one tests Preg because of it and uses Progesterone instead as it's one step down from Preg and will give a more accurate result and a fair guess of Preg levels. If you're dosing 25mg a day you can rest assured that you have more than enough and your poor test result reflects the general poor test itself.

Re-Ride

https://www.genemedics.com/hormone-therapy/mens-hormones/pregnenolone/

https://imcwc.com/html5-blank/progesterone-fact-sheet/

What Vince Carter and others on these pages have to say is likely more worthy of your consideration than the above links which are nevertheless interesting.

Anecdotal personal results:
April 2018 10 ng/dL ( 22-237 Quest).
May 2017 undectable
Jan 2017 6
Nov 2016 29
June 2016 21 ( baseline at initiation of t-cyp + hCG )

Progesterone recent to last:
Apr 2018 0.5 ( O.3-1.2 ng/dL immuno assay )

priors descending order from May 2017: 0.5 / 0.5 / 0.2L / 0.8 / 0.4 / 0.7

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching