8 weeks on TRT. Good numbers (except E2) but often feeling more tired

Buy Lab Tests Online

iwasthatkid

Hey guys,
This is my 8th week on TRT.

4 weeks ago, my doctor switched my protocol to 150mg T injection and 1000iu HCG injection every week. I split the dose to 2 times a week.

Just got my blood work results which was done one day before an injection. Seems to me that all the numbers are good except E2:

Total T is 1100

Free T is 31

Estradiol sensitive is 31.6

SHBG is 28

DHEA-S is 703

Hematocrit is 40%

But I am still feeling as tired as I felt around the 5th week. My numbers in the 5th week was pretty bad. T around 280 and E2 around 5 back then. Prior to TRT my E2 was at 15. Is my current E2 high?

Should I be patient for this tiredness to eventually go away or something else need to be looked into at this moment? I'm physically active and well built, btw.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Your number looks great, it may be you're one of those that just doesn't tolerate HCG well, I would give it more time before changing anything. However if you have a thyroid issue then TRT will do nothing but make you feel like crap, did your doctor run any thyroid panels before beginning TRT checking fT3, rT3, fT4 and antibodies?

Your Hematocrit is low, very strange. Red blood cells carry oxygen throughout your body to all your organs, since it is still low it might explain why you don't feel good yet.

E2 is fine.

I agree you can look further in to Thyroid, all those tests SL posted, and add Ferritin and Iron, too. Being tired isn't reflected in the numbers you posted. DOn't look past how well you sleep, work all day, gym, and general day-to-day life. TRT in and of itself isn't going to make you less tired or give more energy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me