Suicide Inhibitor like Aromasin/Exemestane

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Zooka15

I was given this a few years back ....6.25mg twice weekly took my estrogen from 45pg to 11pg in 2 weeks. Took awhile to feel better as well from going low, about 2 months. After that I switched docs. Those are sensitive e2 tests as well.

I think Id like to make a go of it, it's avail thru Defy. With my Cyp dose change I need a new set of labs and if I'm still converting at a high rate Im going to ask for a trial run of Aromasin

I'll be starting on Exemestane (Aromasin) as soon as I can get it filled, Defy is providing me a script ($25) that I can fill locally and checking my insurance they pick up a huge portion of the cost but not sure on the final price, will have to see how much they want when I try and pick it up.

I was told 12.5mg twice per week.

Defy wanted $19 for a 25mg tablet...(ONE), tablet. So looking at a more cost effective route that isn't a research chem or India med.

Current Protocol:
14mg/D
.25mg Anastrozole EOD
200iu HCG once per week

labs @ 12mg/D:
E LC/MS/MS = 14
Estradiol, Free = .44 (<=0.45)
Estradiol 20 (<=29)
TT 590
FT 160.7 (46-224)
SHBG 14
DHT 46 (16-79)

Body acne has calmed down, a lot, so has the being hot in bed overnight/sweats, libido and interest is still very good, still requires PDE5i, I think sensitivity has improved a little bit. All around sexual function minor to negligible improvements. HCT is 53 but should have been higher so I think it's starting to come down or at least slow down.

Last edited:
M

MarkM

Have you considered increasing the anastrozole before taking that suicide inhibitor, aromasin? I don't think you'd take the aromasin if you didn't feel like you needed to. I'd hate to see it crash your E2.

No good Dr wants a guy taking more than .25mg EOD such as I am (have to) and that was the conversation I had with my nurse a couple of times so I do feel it's necessary to try a different approach, drop the Anastrozole and replace it with Aromasin. All the Cyp dose reductions this year from 28mg/D to now 14mg/D haven't lessened the need for an AI. A fair bit of my reading on guys with problem/high converters aromatase had some insight that they felt and did better with the change.

HealthMan

No good Dr wants a guy taking more than .25mg EOD such as I am (have to) and that was the conversation I had with my nurse a couple of times so I do feel it's necessary to try a different approach, drop the Anastrozole and replace it with Aromasin. All the Cyp dose reductions this year from 28mg/D to now 14mg/D haven't lessened the need for an AI. A fair bit of my reading on guys with problem/high converters aromatase had some insight that they felt and did better with the change.
I also still need a very small dosage of AI. My estradiol sensitive is within range but i am prone to gyno (my SHBG is anywhere from 18-25). At this point I dont think another dosage reductions is warranted. I feel great and all side effects are good. I might be able to reduce Anastrozole from 0.125mg twice a week to 0.125mg once a week.

2 weeks of Exemestande 12.5mg E3.5D and felt pretty good the first week, while I still had Anastrozole in my system. Had some spontaneous erections which was different. On about 8 days started feeling hot in bed, overly tired in the late afternoon which I had some long days at work but was a noted departure for the Anastrozole days. So, increasing dosage now to 12.5mg EOD...labs in two weeks.

Checkdis

@Vince Carter how much did your Aromasin turn out to be. I am about to do the same thing with Dr. Saya. I request Aromasin to be sent to my local pharmacy. I guess Defy charges $30 to make some money off the script, then sends a 90 days worth to the local pharmacy if that sounds right?

pmgamer18

2 weeks of Exemestande 12.5mg E3.5D and felt pretty good the first week, while I still had Anastrozole in my system. Had some spontaneous erections which was different. On about 8 days started feeling hot in bed, overly tired in the late afternoon which I had some long days at work but was a noted departure for the Anastrozole days. So, increasing dosage now to 12.5mg EOD...labs in two weeks.
Hi all,

Try to buy Exemestande you can cut the pills better. As to testing and treating E2 don't use the Reg. womens E2 test. I used it for years until it showed my E2 going up very high. So I ended up taking 4 Exemestande pills / day. Until my test the reg. one said 600. On my next test after reading about Dr. John passing and reading he quit his E2 meds.

I did the E2 sensitive test and it came back very low 3 bottom of range 8 so I stopped the Exemestande about 2 weeks ago. Some of the pain I was having is getting better. When my E2 goes back up and I need Exemestande I will start on one half a pill E3D. And try to hold this until my next set of labs in 90 days.

Hear is a link that I first read about this med.

Exemestane (Aromasin) The king of anti-estrogens
Phil aka pmgamer18

madman

Super Moderator
Hi all,

Try to buy Exemestande you can cut the pills better. As to testing and treating E2 don't use the Reg. womens E2 test. I used it for years until it showed my E2 going up very high. So I ended up taking 4 Exemestande pills / day. Until my test the reg. one said 600. On my next test after reading about Dr. John passing and reading he quit his E2 meds.

I did the E2 sensitive test and it came back very low 3 bottom of range 8 so I stopped the Exemestande about 2 weeks ago. Some of the pain I was having is getting better. When my E2 goes back up and I need Exemestande I will start on one half a pill E3D. And try to hold this until my next set of labs in 90 days.

Hear is a link that I first read about this med.

Exemestane (Aromasin) The king of anti-estrogens
Phil aka pmgamer18

Time to bury your head and renege on this one...."As to testing and treating E2 don't use the Reg. womens E2 test"

Think long and hard who you just gave advice to?

@VC:eek::eek::eek:.....is this guy for real?

Last edited:

simeoni

Take a breath and loosen that bow tie!

Phil is a long time lurker and an admin on many different TRT related forums. I know him from Crislers forum.

He probably doesnt know VC that well.

Time to bury your head and renege on this one...."As to testing and treating E2 don't use the Reg. womens E2 test"

pmgamer18

Sorry for the problems with my posting never seen stuff like this when all one was doing is to help.

I was saying use Exemestane it is eazy to cut up into small parts. Aromasin has a hard shell on it and it is a mess to try to cut up.

Phil aka pmgamer18

Systemlord

Sorry for the problems with my posting never seen stuff like this when all one was doing is to help.

I was saying use Exemestane it is eazy to cut up into small parts. Aromasin has a hard shell on it and it is a mess to try to cut up.

Phil aka pmgamer18
I smash Aromasin into a powder and wet the tip of a toothpick and consume whatever sticks, if I want to increase the dosage I flatten the tip to make the surface area larger. Perfect for over-responders, you could even use a flattened Q-tip.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me