testicular size, what is the problem?

Buy Lab Tests Online

robyrto

after 4 years of roids ... i ve decided to stop the roids. i ve tried a lot of times a pct using the methods of scally but always i fell in a horrible shutdown.
so i ve decided to try a single inj of triptorelin ... and it was incredible ... later one day the inj ... i felt very weel ... no shutdown.... great libido ... currently later 5 weeks...with 50mg of clomid and 20mg of tamox ED... i have no problem great libido, no shutdown.. but i feel my ball so tight and high, in particulary when i have a erections or when i ****..... it is so unconfortable ... today i ve do a blood test with testo, e2, lh,fsh, prolactin .... tomorrow i ll ve the result.
how can i drop off my testis ? hmg or other fsh product can help me?
sorry for my english i'm write from italy!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Clomid will not increase testicle size if there is a outside source of testosterone, if you're on testosterone you need to use HCG to increase your testicles.

robyrto

Clomid will not increase testicle size if there is a outside source of testosterone, if you're on testosterone you need to use HCG to increase your testicles.
thanks. so tomorrow i will start HCG 500IUs(gonasi ) x 3 a week. i have also original HMG menotropin from my pharmacy. could it help to restore the volume ? is true that hmg stimulate fsh help to increase sertoli cell?

Vince

Super Moderator
There are many studiy that shows HCG together with HMG does increase sperm quality. HMG is very expensive though.

robyrto

There are many studiy that shows HCG together with HMG does increase sperm quality. HMG is very expensive though.
yes also in italy MEROPUR 1200iu cost 425€....
how long does it takes to restore the testis size and the position on the scrotum in average?

HealthMan

HMG is a mix of LH and FSH so in theory you dont even need HCG if you are on HMG (depending on the dosage). So HMG does not stimulate FSH it has FSH in it and yes it will stimulate Sertoli cells and most likely get your spermatogenesis going.
Oddly enough when i used tamoxifen (another SERM) while on TRT i could swear that it had a impact on my testicles size. Of course tamoxifen had no impact on my LH and FSH which were still supressed. However I have seen some anecdotal reports saying the same thing (bigger balls with a SERM while a TRT).

HealthMan

yes also in italy MEROPUR 1200iu cost 425€....
how long does it takes to restore the testis size and the position on the scrotum in average?

I was on TRT without HCG before. After adding HCG it took a couple of weeks for my testicles to be back to their original size (or very close to). After i added FSH I had an additional increase in size

robyrto

I was on TRT without HCG before. After adding HCG it took a couple of weeks for my testicles to be back to their original size (or very close to). After i added FSH I had an additional increase in size

Thank you for the advise. It is possible that hcg ve a negative impact to the axis htpa after the cycle of hcg clomid ?
It is enough 30 iu x 3 week of hmg with 500 iu x 3 of hcg?

robyrto

About nolva and size during trt and cycle is true .. i ve noticed that when i was before a competition to repair a little bit of gyno when i was a 1.2g of test

HealthMan

Thank you for the advise. It is possible that hcg ve a negative impact to the axis htpa after the cycle of hcg clomid ?
It is enough 30 iu x 3 week of hmg with 500 iu x 3 of hcg?
Both HCG and testosterone will supress HPT axis. Are you using HMG for fertility? 30IU of HMG should have 30 IU LH and 30 IU FSH. For fertility I used 50IU FSH twice a week plus 500IU twice a week and it was enough to make me fertile again (low end of the range). Everyone is different but i think your dosage is a good starting point if your concern is fertility. If you only worry about testicles size I would only use HCG and 500IU twice a week should be enough

robyrto

Both HCG and testosterone will supress HPT axis. Are you using HMG for fertility? 30IU of HMG should have 30 IU LH and 30 IU FSH. For fertility I used 50IU FSH twice a week plus 500IU twice a week and it was enough to make me fertile again (low end of the range). Everyone is different but i think your dosage is a good starting point if your concern is fertility. If you only worry about testicles size I would only use HCG and 500IU twice a week should be enough
Only on testis size.... i don't want a kid up to now.... what can i do for the axis while i m not on TRT ? Only add clomid?

HealthMan

Only on testis size.... i don't want a kid up to now.... what can i do for the axis while i m not on TRT ? Only add clomid?

So only use HCG. 500IU twice a week should be enough. Yes. You can use clomid while off TRT. Clomid will not shut you down. It works by tricking your body in releasing LH and FSH by blockingn estrogen at the pituitary
HCG on a PCT is just a bridge. But that is not the scope of this forum. However PCT and restart are a similar concept so you can find a lot of information in this forum about restart protocols

robyrto

So only use HCG. 500IU twice a week should be enough. Yes. You can use clomid while off TRT. Clomid will not shut you down. It works by tricking your body in releasing LH and FSH by blockingn estrogen at the pituitary
HCG on a PCT is just a bridge. But that is not the scope of this forum. However PCT and restart are a similar concept so you can find a lot of information in this forum about restart protocols
Yes i mean ...my doubt was if there are a bad interaction between clomid and hcg in my situation .. but i ve underatand there isn t and problem... when i restore my testis size i want cane back on trt 200mg a Week.. after 4 years on roids is like stay live halfway

robyrto

My Blood test:
Estradiol 10 (range 10 /44)
Fsh 0.08 (range 0.95/ 11.95)
LH 0.02 (range 0.57/12.07)
Testo 2.34 ( range 2.5/8.5)
Prolactin 7.33( range 1.6 /19)

What is the best to restore my htpa axis and testis size ? Only clomid and nolva ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me