any ideas

Buy Lab Tests Online

scguy2020

so I have been on TRT for awhile and just wondered if anyone has experienced this. so when I workout or day any type of exercise my testicels shrink severely and my penis get extremely cold like there is no circulation there. This also happened before I was on TRT. I just want to know if anyone else suffers from this. I am also taking HCG 250UI. any thoughts would be great I just cant seem to find anyone else that suffers from this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Your body is diverting blood flow to other parts of your body, that is why your penis gets cold. Why it's happening is anybody's guess.

Are you on any medications?

buggies100

Yeah, afgter a hard work out, which most of them are, mine looks like I ma back in middle school. An hour or 2 later back to normal. So no working out before getting naked with the GF!!!

DragonBits

When I used to do a lot of cardio on a elliptical machine, my hands and feet would go numb and tingle. Like others have said, diverting blood flow.

scguy2020

i have and there is so much most of what i see involving that is about prostate cancer and how you should get checked and which i have been.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me