TRT high estradiol KIND OF ASTHMA or hematocroit problem

Buy Lab Tests Online

stephanfresco

hi everybody,i am stephan living between france and asia...

i start trt abt 2 years ago, tried different protocol and dosage from 50 mg testo enanthate twice a week til 80MG EVERY 3 DAYS...which give me a level of ard 950 OF TESTO TOTAL
my thyroid panel look always great as dht never too high middle range to low...shbg around 20 MOST OF THE TIME.
i took arimidex at 0/25 at the same time injection and the E2 was too low at 5
after 0.125 AND WAS BETTER. my hemoglobin was ard 16.3 and hematocrit ard 48 most of the time.

i had to stop trt end of 2016 CAUSE i had alot of problem and had high anxiety and dealed once with panic attack...
since december i start back with trt but i tried to do 160 MG WEEK OF TEST ENANTHATE once a week and i was kind waiting for start arimidex (up to 35E2 even 30 my libido go away) and start for few weeks twith too low ai dosage but i was not too high .. and even at e2 OF 18 , i started to experience like a shortness of breath; kind of asthma... check hemogl and hematocrit and was 16.5 and 50.8.
MY LABS WAS IN RANGE but i lower my dosage to 50 mg every 3 DAYS...2 WEEKS LATER I DONATE BLOOD and my hemo IS AT 15 .7 AND HEMATOCRIT AT 48.9....dont know if i feel better from donate blood or lower the dosage...
at 1600 MG A WEEK 2 days after the injection the peak is at 1400 AND THROUGH AT ARD 800...at the peak time feel really down even with the E2 at ard 22.
now aT 50 MG EVERY 3DAYS my peak is at 520 ABOUT and no libido almost...no energy as well..
i litt l bit worry to increase my dosage and do 160 MG A WEEK OR BACK TO TWICE A WEEK...

my md say that hgb are in range ..even at 51...

when i did 80 mg twice a week i never experiences shortness of breath....MAYBE SOME SNOARING AT NIGHT

i suspect i gOt this cause of the high peak at once a week

i am little bit lost...

can you guys give me some advice.....

thank you very much!!!!!

ps:HEMOGLOBIN AT NORMAL RANGE say 16.3 AND HEMATOCRIT AT 50.8... is it ok ? lik be normal with hemoglobin and quiet high with hematocrit is it usual?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
if you can't bring hematocrit down on trt assuming you donate blood every once in a while i see no other option than coming off trt unless you want to live with high risk for stroke and/or heart attack.
did coming off trt helped with your anxiety and panic attacks?
when you tested your estradiol levels was it sensitive e2 test or regular one?
if you don't have results from e2 sensitive test don't just pop AIs when you have symptoms it's not a candy!

stephanfresco

Thanks for the answer.. I just explained my trt protocol from the beginning and I am doing well with the ai dosage which bring me my e2 at Ard. 22...
I was just changing my protocol to once a Week and since that I had shortness of Breath specially at the peak... Which is at Ard 1400.
I wanted to get some. Advice about it,
And about what I saw. In some post is that with an shbg of 20or less it's sometime better to do twice a Week. Like I did at the beginning.
Is an hemoglobin in a real good range is OK even if the hematocrit is at the high end.. Like 51...
The hemoglobin number are most of the time the same but the hematocrit changes most of the time.
I am An triathlon athlets, maybe the fact that I m training a lot have an effect on hematocrit?
Thanks

smoking, living in high altitude can raise hematocrit.. if you do blood donations very often you also need to watch iron levels as far as i know because blood donations lower it.. either iron or ferritin im not sure hopefully somebody will help me on this.
so your peak levels were 1400? thats pretty high in this case splitting your dose in to 2-3 shots a week may help so your peak doesnt go as high and your through will not drop that much (levels will be more stable)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me