Changing doctors?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

If you are on TRT then that should mean that your Testosterone levels are in a good range.

So if for some reason you need to change doctors, does this become a problem?

A new doctor cannot determine what your natural level would be without treatment. How much of a problem does this cause, will insurance cover it, do doctors want you to quit and see how low you go after 3 months? Does this cause a problem with insurance? What if you weren't on insurance then want to get on with the new doctor?

Has anyone experienced changing clinics / doctors?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

If you are on TRT then that should mean that your Testosterone levels are in a good range.

Based on all the people who have come to this forum with problems caused by doctors who don't know what they are doing (including me), this is not an accurate assumption.

Your statement though implies if this pertains to you personally that things are going well for you. If that's the case, great to hear!

So if for some reason you need to change doctors, does this become a problem?

A new doctor cannot determine what your natural level would be without treatment. How much of a problem does this cause, will insurance cover it, do doctors want you to quit and see how low you go after 3 months? Does this cause a problem with insurance? What if you weren't on insurance then want to get on with the new doctor?

Has anyone experienced changing clinics / doctors?

There are indeed doctors who will insist that you discontinue TRT so they can re-asses your baseline.

On the other hand, I was on a really screwed up protocol based on one dr's treatment. I decided to go with Defy, and they took me as I was, did labs with me on the bad TRT protocol and went from there. Not even a mention of re-establishing "natural" baseline.

You need to vet new Drs and ask these kinds of questions of them before committing to their care. Caveat Emptor.

Remember that very little insurance covers TRT and it's mostly an out of pocket situation. Ive switched clinics and been forced to stop and then at another I was brought on new without a stop in treatment. Every place is a little different. If a place makes you stop its valid in a way because they need to see you a Hypo 1 or 2 in order to have a valid diagnosis for treatment where if youre using insurance would be crucial to have the DX.

DragonBits

You need to vet new Drs and ask these kinds of questions of them before committing to their care. Caveat Emptor.

That brings up my next question, how can you VET a doctor? The only way I see it to make an appointment which you have to pay for then ask them questions. You can get personal recommendations, you can try and read anything the doctor writes, but it appears the only way you can vet a doctor is by paying to see them.

Maybe I am wrong about this?

How does one VET A DOCTOR without making an appointment and pay to interview the doctor ??

The reputable places like our site sponsors will fully divulge their program and costs and answer any questions with out paying to see them.

Blackhawk

That brings up my next question, how can you VET a doctor? The only way I see it to make an appointment which you have to pay for then ask them questions. You can get personal recommendations, you can try and read anything the doctor writes, but it appears the only way you can vet a doctor is by paying to see them.

Maybe I am wrong about this?

How does one VET A DOCTOR without making an appointment and pay to interview the doctor ??

Yep. No magic bullet here. First do whatever homework you can then pay your money and see what happens. Ain't no way around it.

I consider first visit with any doctor as an interview. I've eliminated 3 in the last year and took on 2 good ones.

Like Vince said site sponsors have reputations to uphold and a lot of good reviews, but it always comes down to you to find your correct fit.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me