(Case) Low testosterone, low Fsh and normal LH

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cesar57

First: sorry for my english, I dont speak it well but I understand it.
I have symptom of low testosterone: low libido, depression, I dont keep the erección, wieght loss (muscle), and others symptom.

I went to endocrinologist and he did a test:

Data: 24 years (recently, april 1, 2018), weight 91 kg, height 1.85 mts.

First Test (february 13, 2018):

T. Testosterone: 2.93 ng/ml
TSH: 0.99 ųUI/ml
Estradiol: 41.11 pg/ml
FSH: 1.10 mUI/ml
LH: 4.73 mUI/ml

Second test (march 8, 2018):

T. Testosterone: 3.41 ng/ml
FSH: 0.93 mUI/ml
LH: 4.32 mUI/ml
(In this test he DONT test me E2 and TSH)

Normal values in my lab: (t. Testosterone : 2.40 - 10.80) (fsh:1.50 - 12.40) (lh: 1.70 - 8.60) (estradiol: 11.30 - 43.20) (tsh: 0.27 - 4.2)

He didnt help me in anything, Just tell me i'm ok and everything is psychologyc but... I know myself and I sure is wrong.

What I can do?
Are those values normal for my age?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

Your Testosterone level is very low for your age and so is your FSH. It's not surprising you have the problems you describe. Unfortunately Endocrinologists are the worse doctors to see for Low T as most of them do not believe in Testosterone replacement Therapy. That's why he is saying you are normal. Just because you are in range doesn't mean it's normal and it's certainly far from being optimal. Depending on where you live will determine if there are good TRT doctors available.

Systemlord

Please include labs ranges, also doctor failed to test prolactin and quite a few other labs. If your doctor believes TSH is the only test necessary for checking thyroid then it's time to say goodbye to this doctor, you need a full thyroid workup checking at least Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3 and antibodies. SHBG testing is also very important, it tells us how well you hold onto testosterone and how much of it is excreted into your urine. If you measured my urine testosterone versus blood testosterone, urine would show more testosterone is my urine than my blood testosterone do to low SHBG.

You don't have access to the proper E2 labs in your country, so disregard E2 labs as it's not sensitive enough for males. Most of what I just said is too much for most doctors to understand, it would go right over their heads.

Cesar57

Please include labs ranges, also doctor failed to test prolactin and quite a few other labs. If your doctor believes TSH is the only test necessary for checking thyroid then it's time to say goodbye to this doctor, you need a full thyroid workup checking at least Free T3, Free T4, Reverse T3 and antibodies. SHBG testing is also very important, it tells us how well you hold onto testosterone and how much of it is excreted into your urine. If you measured my urine testosterone versus blood testosterone, urine would show more testosterone is my urine than my blood testosterone do to low SHBG.

You don't have access to the proper E2 labs in your country, so disregard E2 labs as it's not sensitive enough for males. Most of what I just said is too much for most doctors to understand, it would go right over their heads.

I included... yes, you'r right in my country is very difficult to get all these laboratory exam or dont exist... some alternative?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me