Free T to sensitive E2 spread

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggies100

Latest blood work show my free T to be 13.3. (Value 7.2-24.0) and sensitive E2 23.9 (8-35) total T 640(216-974) A clinician told me that of E2 should not be more than 10 points higher than free T and wants me to take an AI. I explained that during week night sex i sometimes do not finish. I feel it is due to being up at 4 am and working my ass off all day and not getting to sex til 7-8 pm. I am 55. clinician felt it was because my E2- free T was to high. I have no bloating, or boobs. Does this seem right to you guys? Am I in the area of AI requirement?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

Hard to answer your question without knowing your protocol and some specifics about you. Like height, weight, diet, rx meds, how long you've been on TRT. Symptoms before TRT. List all labs with ranges. Are these labs trough? Etc.

sh1973

Latest blood work show my free T to be 13.3. (Value 7.2-24.0) and sensitive E2 23.9 (8-35) total T 640(216-974) A clinician told me that of E2 should not be more than 10 points higher than free T and wants me to take an AI. I explained that during week night sex i sometimes do not finish. I feel it is due to being up at 4 am and working my ass off all day and not getting to sex til 7-8 pm. I am 55. clinician felt it was because my E2- free T was to high. I have no bloating, or boobs. Does this seem right to you guys? Am I in the area of AI requirement?
You should absolutely not take an aromatase inhibitor without symptoms. Honestly these should not be used unless a person has changed all factors contributing to elevated estrogen i.e. overweight, overdosing t, etc.... find a new doctor.

By the most basic of standards ~24 is approaching the low point for E2 LC/MS/MS, I'd rather see your Free T higher but as asked above knowing your protocol and posting some labs could give a better insight there.
Me myself I pretty give up on sex after about 5pm, I do way better in the front half of the day because like you I'm up early at 0400 in the gym and then at work for 8 hrs and as I tell my GF, after ~5pm I don't really feel like "working" any more for the day.

This "spread" thing is new to me and I wouldn't abide by it or take an AI at this point.

Weasel

By the most basic of standards ~24 is approaching the low point for E2 LC/MS/MS, I'd rather see your Free T higher but as asked above knowing your protocol and posting some labs could give a better insight there.
Me myself I pretty give up on sex after about 5pm, I do way better in the front half of the day because like you I'm up early at 0400 in the gym and then at work for 8 hrs and as I tell my GF, after ~5pm I don't really feel like "working" any more for the day.

This "spread" thing is new to me and I wouldn't abide by it or take an AI at this point.

Vince C. is right! If anything your e2 is on the low end. Your FT is not to high, not even close.

Sounds like you really should be looking for a new doc.

buggies100

She wants Free T to be higher, which is fine as long as HCT stays in line with the climb. She was concerned that free t and e2 were too close. I never heard of that before.

Vince C. is right! If anything your e2 is on the low end. Your FT is not to high, not even close.

Sounds like you really should be looking for a new doc.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me