Taking TRT and HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

bigpappa160

I was diagnosed by a Primary Physician that I had lowT and he put me on androgel without doing a blood test. Got fed up with the gel and I went to a urologist and he did blood work and it was 77 and he prescribed injections once a month 1cc/200mg of cypionate. This has been going on for 2yrs. I did blood work yearly and this yr I notice my Total T was 230.8 way below minimum. I called the nurse and she said it was low because I was due a shot! So I also requested a Estrogen test, doing that in a couple of weeks. Fast fwd now. I found a TRT place that specializes in TRT in Texas. I printed out all my labs and sent it to them and I'm doing a 6mo's regiman of cypionate but it is SubQ with 0.3ml of 200mg cypionate twice a week. My question to them after getting my TRT was Wouldn't I have to take HCG with the Testosterone to be balanced? The consultant said that they physician want to see how my body reacted to the 0.3ml twice a week and that I could add it later. So I called Prime Body and their consultant said that part of their TRT regiman is that HCG is added to the therapy. But he would give me any other info until I was off the other company's program and switched to theirs. But Do I have to take HCG with my Testosterone?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

It sounds like your doctor prefers not to throw a bunch of hormones at you all at once, he wants to see how you feel on TRT only that way later when you add HCG you know if it's benefiting you or not. Some guys find they feel better without HCG, some better with it and some feel nothing from it.

As to your previous encounter, your levels should never be allow to get low. Ignorance at its worse!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me