Hello from Texas

Buy Lab Tests Online

EverettCD

The new site is looking good, thank you for starting it. I look forward to spending some time here learning more about TRT. It's great to see a forum dedicated to TRT, the other site I frequent has too much going on at times & the quality TRT information can get lost in the mix.

I have been on TRT for about 1.5 years & can honestly say it has GREATLY improved my quality of life 100%.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Welcome, Everett!! Would enjoy hearing more about your program, and what led you to discover your testosterone deficiency. Thanks for joining!

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
BTW, I think we know each other a little from another forum? :) Again, glad you're here. It's a pretty objective place, easy going, low BP type. Think you will like it ...

EverettCD

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Vettester, we do know each other from another forum ;) As for what led me to discover my hypogonadism... Like so many other men I had been tired, run down, low libido, the whole nine yards so I went to my physician & talked with him. He did BW & sure enough, low T. To make a short story long I started on topicals with him & then made my way to the Urologist at Baylor College of Medicine that takes care of my TRT currently. Test Cyp injections, HCG, diet & lifestyle changes have me feeling like I did when I was 21.

EverettCD

Thanks Bass. Good to see you on this forum.

All 3 of you guys helped me learn a lot when I first began researching TRT. Thank you.

Bass

we all learn from each other, and its been an honor knowing so many good people who are willing to help other, its a win-win situation, we don't get paid doing it but we all gain a tremendous knowledge which is price process. good to see you here too.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
One day we will have income and not lose money on this site. I dream of having paid monitors and staff to grow a lot more and provide webinars, and app and much more.

47,000 page views in 3.5 months is not too bad for a new start-up :)

Tom Larabee

One day we will have income and not lose money on this site. I dream of having paid monitors and staff to grow a lot more and provide webinars, and app and much more.

47,000 page views in 3.5 months is not too bad for a new start-up :)

Love it Awesome and yes that is great for a start-up, lots more to come I am sure.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me