New Guy

Buy Lab Tests Online

bigpappa160

Hello Everyone! I joined the forum to learn more about TRT. I'm not a young Buck but I want to feel like one, lol. I have been doing once a month shots at my Urologist and I decided to take back my own health stuff. I have been doing once a month injections for nearly 2 years and my Test goes up and down up and down. So I'm going to look around the forum and ask a whole bunch of questions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Once a month injections sounds like your problem and is a disastrous protocol for testosterone cypionate with an average half life of 5-8 days, so by 16 days most of the testosterone is cleared out of your system. You need to locate another doctor as the Urologist you're dealing with is clueless and TRT doesn't sound like his specialty. You need to provide more detail, what type of testosterone are you injecting and how much?

Is there a reason why you are not self injecting at home? Typically men self inject smaller doses 2-3 times weekly in order to keep levels stable and to keep level from falling, no members here go to the doctors office for injections. I suspect your doctor is injecting 200-300mg once a month, this isn't TRT. Any doctor who won't allow self injections is being overly cautious and will only get in the way of successful treatment.

Where are your labs?

Last edited:

Sean Mosher

Definitely time for a new doc unless he/she is open to allowing you to discuss a better protocol.
Also, post your labs here but we can probably guess what they'll look like (especially if they're before you're next injection).
Depending on where you are located there is a list on this site of docs all over the country that offer quality care as well as cash-pay site sponsors.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me