Whey Protein and Lactose Intolerant

Buy Lab Tests Online

Saul

I am lactose intolerant but wanted to supplement with whey protein. As a head ups (in case you did not know like me) there are several types of whey protein powder that are lactose free. I have been using ISOPURE (no flavor) without any stomach issues. There is also ISO100 but I have not tried it. I also use egg protein (Paleo Thin Egg White Powder - unflavored) and some vegetable proteins (Vega brand and Origan band) but those cause gas - use with caution. Just wanted to share in case it might help another.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Pauly_P

I changed to plant based due to stomach issues with whey. The gas is an definitely and issue. I'll try the ISOPURE. Although my stomach issue comes up after quite a while on the whey. Not sure why, I must build up some intolerance to it over time. No issues with plant protein.

Will Brink

I am lactose intolerant but wanted to supplement with whey protein. As a head ups (in case you did not know like me) there are several types of whey protein powder that are lactose free. I have been using ISOPURE (no flavor) without any stomach issues. There is also ISO100 but I have not tried it. I also use egg protein (Paleo Thin Egg White Powder - unflavored) and some vegetable proteins (Vega brand and Origan band) but those cause gas - use with caution. Just wanted to share in case it might help another.

See the Whey Q&A? Covers the above:

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?9959-Whey-Q-A

Dave B.

I am lactose intolerant but wanted to supplement with whey protein. As a head ups (in case you did not know like me) there are several types of whey protein powder that are lactose free. I have been using ISOPURE (no flavor) without any stomach issues.

Interesting about the ISOPURE, I might check it out.

I've been using NOW brand Plant Protein Complex, the creamy vanilla flavor. Absolutely no digestive issues and sometimes I have it 3x per day. It's a blend of pea, hemp, and quinoa.

If I do whey protein I get a gut-ache within 10-15 minutes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me