I think I am making some progress

Buy Lab Tests Online

Saul

As the title says, I think I am making some progress. It is nice to be going the other way after years of slow decline pre TRT and after I got some health issues sorted.

I have increased my military press, bench row, and bench press (all dumbbell) by at least 10 lbs each. And, I compared an Inbody machine weight and body fat % test from a few days ago to one from November. Even if the machine it not accurate, hopefully it is consistent. My weight increased by about 4 lbs and my body fat % dropped almost 1 percent. I am telling myself that the weight increase is muscle since the body fat dropped a bit.

Thanks to everyone here. I have learned a lot about working out and nutrition from this forum and try to incorporate those changes into my routine. I wish I had more time to work out and was getting more sleep - those are the two areas where I feel I am lacking.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

As the title says, I think I am making some progress. It is nice to be going the other way after years of slow decline pre TRT and after I got some health issues sorted.

I have increased my military press, bench row, and bench press (all dumbbell) by at least 10 lbs each. And, I compared an Inbody machine weight and body fat % test from a few days ago to one from November. Even if the machine it not accurate, hopefully it is consistent. My weight increased by about 4 lbs and my body fat % dropped almost 1 percent. I am telling myself that the weight increase is muscle since the body fat dropped a bit.

Thanks to everyone here. I have learned a lot about working out and nutrition from this forum and try to incorporate those changes into my routine. I wish I had more time to work out and was getting more sleep - those are the two areas where I feel I am lacking.
I love the InBody device. As you hinted at, it may not be totally accurate, but I do believe it's pretty consistent. Just be sure to replicate the conditions when comparing tests. I always use the device before I workout. I also don't eat
for two hours prior to testing and I pee right right before I step on the InBody. I run a test once a month.

Thats great, you've learned a lot here with us!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me