Can someone interpret my lab test? - 23 year old male

Buy Lab Tests Online

KeevKK

Hey guys.

For the last 2-3 years I have had some very annoying symptoms. Recently I got some labs done which i would like to share with you, and hopefully you have something to say about them.

I am 23 years old, 183cm and I weigh 70kgs. I am very athletic with very low body fat %.

My symptoms the past 2-3 years have been:
-No libido (I am dating a very hot model at the moment and I cant get it up unless she jerks me off. Even then it is a very weak erection and I will lose it before or close after entering.)
-Brain fog
-Bad memory
-Tired all the time
-Hair loss
-Inability to learn new things and see the greater picture as well as connecting things (Probably related to tiredness, brain fog etc.)
-Cold hands and feet (Bad circulation?)

My doctor sometimes mention depression but I do not feel depressed. I am very optimistic and want to experience life and learn as much as possible. But those factors above hinders that a lot.

Here are my blood test (20/3-18 8am):
TESTT.jpg
TEsttt.jpg

These tests are in Danish but I think they are easy to translate.

Notes:
-My DHEAS was above the reference interval the 6/10-17 with a value of 14442 so this one has decreased back to "normal".
-I know that my reverse triiodothyronine has not come back yet. This is probably critical.
-As you can see my FSH and Androstenedione (This was 4.7 back when my dhea was high) is above the reference interval
-I think LH is too high as well
-My TSH is high as well and this is because I have supplemented with Iodine for 1 month starting in the middle of february. It has always been normal until i did this.
-Is my prolactin too high?
-I am not on any medication and have never taken any PEDs

If you have any questions, please ask.

Thanks a lot for reading. Looking forward to your responses.

Many regards,
Keev

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 96
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 92
  • test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 89