Veterans' Administration Found Deficient

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

The Office of the Inspector General looked at how testosterone replacement therapy was being prescribed by the Veterans' Administration and found that they did not follow the Endocrine Society's guidelines. A summary of their findings is online.

The OIG found that VA providers generally did not follow Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guidelines and current VA criteria for use when initiating patients with testosterone replacement therapy or following up with patients within 3–6 months after therapy initiation.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Will Brink

They did not listen to me :(

A men's health grassroots and education group advocates for better testosterone replacement therapy of veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces

Click here: ExcelMale.com Identifies Major Flaws in Recently Published Testosterone Study in Veterans

Another essential area the VA drops the ball badly, is with vets with Spinal Cord Injuries. T is extremely helpful, and the VA's own Department of Veterans Affairs SCI unit recommends testing of T for those with SCI, few docs do:

http://www.brinkzone.com/articles/testosterone-and-spinal-cord-injuires-sci/

blackebob

Another essential area the VA drops the ball badly, is with vets with Spinal Cord Injuries. T is extremely helpful, and the VA's own Department of Veterans Affairs SCI unit recommends testing of T for those with SCI, few docs do:

http://www.brinkzone.com/articles/testosterone-and-spinal-cord-injuires-sci/

This is probably a dumb question, but based on the level of knowledge of most docs. I have wondered if Test, or Trimex works for men with spinal cord injuries on achieving erections. I had a conversation with a quad awhile back about having to get kids from a new way, we both have adopted. I just assumed if there was no movement that sex was not possible. I know that this is kind of crazy, but I believe if it is possible, that there are men who could be using it that have no idea it would work.

Will Brink

This is probably a dumb question, but based on the level of knowledge of most docs. I have wondered if Test, or Trimex works for men with spinal cord injuries on achieving erections. I had a conversation with a quad awhile back about having to get kids from a new way, we both have adopted. I just assumed if there was no movement that sex was not possible. I know that this is kind of crazy, but I believe if it is possible, that there are men who could be using it that have no idea it would work.

The emphasis on T levels and TRT and SCI is unrelated to ED per article and studies listed. I recall they have been able to extract sperm from men with SCI and artificially inseminate a woman. Whether sex is ever involved depends on type and severity of the SCI, but low T levels due to the SCI sure does not help regardless.

blackebob

The emphasis on T levels and TRT and SCI is unrelated to ED per article and studies listed. I recall they have been able to extract sperm from men with SCI and artificially inseminate a woman. Whether sex is ever involved depends on type and severity of the SCI, but low T levels due to the SCI sure does not help regardless.

I was thinking along those lines, I mean yeah I get the low T does not help my brothers out. I was more curios if Trimex could allow someone with a SCI to achieve an erection. The reason being is that some members have not gotten a full blown erection with injecting Trimex without being in a state of arousal. While others will have to seek medical aid from the Trimax shot without being in a state of arousal, from their erection not going away.

That is what I was curious about, can a man paralyzed from the waist down achieve an erection with the aid of Trimex. I told you it was a stupid question, but its kind of weird for me to ask an acquaintance, hey bro have you ever heard if Trimex? I just found out.....

Will Brink

I was thinking along those lines, I mean yeah I get the low T does not help my brothers out. I was more curios if Trimex could allow someone with a SCI to achieve an erection. The reason being is that some members have not gotten a full blown erection with injecting Trimex without being in a state of arousal. While others will have to seek medical aid from the Trimax shot without being in a state of arousal, from their erection not going away.

That is what I was curious about, can a man paralyzed from the waist down achieve an erection with the aid of Trimex. I told you it was a stupid question, but its kind of weird for me to ask an acquaintance, hey bro have you ever heard if Trimex? I just found out.....

Not sure what the answer is, but if totally paralyzed from the waste down, he wouldn't able to feel it anyway, and hence, wouldn't get off I believe. There's something they use with paralyzed men to get them to ejaculate via stimulation of the nerves, to get the sperm, but I don't think they feel it if it's total paralysis. But, if not total paralysis, who knows? I'm not an expert on SCI beyond the fact it's very clear anyone with an SCI should be tested and treated with TRT/HRT if needed. Not medical advice, but maybe worth a shot (no pun intended) to see what the reaction is. I have no personal experience with Trimix.

blackebob

Not sure what the answer is, but if totally paralyzed from the waste down, he wouldn't able to feel it anyway, and hence, wouldn't get off I believe. There's something they use with paralyzed men to get them to ejaculate via stimulation of the nerves, to get the sperm, but I don't think they feel it if it's total paralysis. But, if not total paralysis, who knows? I'm not an expert on SCI beyond the fact it's very clear anyone with an SCI should be tested and treated with TRT/HRT if needed. Not medical advice, but maybe worth a shot (no pun intended) to see what the reaction is. I have no personal experience with Trimix.

Thanks Will, as usual I only manage to put on paper about half of what is going through my brain.

I was not refering to him having an orgasm. I was talking about him being able to get an erection so that as a couple he could still have some sort of sexual intercourse with his wife. It may sound weird, but if I knew I could not have some what normal sex with my wife because of an SCI it would way heavy on my mind, I could tell it did his. We ended up having a discussion about alternative facts of life, and how we both had to turn to adoption. I still remember his words though,,,, "at least your wife gets to have sex".

Will Brink

Thanks Will, as usual I only manage to put on paper about half of what is going through my brain.

I was not refering to him having an orgasm. I was talking about him being able to get an erection so that as a couple he could still have some sort of sexual intercourse with his wife. It may sound weird, but if I knew I could not have some what normal sex with my wife because of an SCI it would way heavy on my mind, I could tell it did his. We ended up having a discussion about alternative facts of life, and how we both had to turn to adoption. I still remember his words though,,,, "at least your wife gets to have sex".

If it were me, I'd give it a try. On the general topic, has his T levels etc been tested? If not, send him that link and get that done as it could make a huge difference. Hell, some T and some Trimex might make the very best of a tough situation. I'd also be looking into stem cell therapies (which are not all created equal!), etc. and what's being looked at to regrow nerves, etc. There needs to be more data for sure, but I know the person behind this company, for example:

https://www.cellmedicine.com/stem-cell-therapy-for-spinal-cord-injury/

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale