Fsh

Buy Lab Tests Online

galaxy

I was wondering if there are any benefits besides spermatogenesis for taking FSH assuming cost wasn't an issue. I know there's a large advocacy of taking HCG for testicular volume and back filling upstream hormones, why doesn't the same concern apply with FSH and back filling?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

I don’t think FSH has any use other than spermatogenesis in men. Not like LH which causes a cascade of hormones and is replaced by HCG when HPT axis is supressed on TRT. I can be wrong but from what I read i come to this conclusion. However fertility is extremely important for most young men on TRT or even men on their 40s that might wanna father a child in the near future. In that case FSH can be extremely important. Long term shutdown of FSH might end up causing damage to Sertori cells in the testicles.

galaxy

Thanks HealthMan. Your story is what got me interested in it to begin with. I'm in my early 30s and am just starting TRT. My current protocol is Androgel 1.62% 4 pumps plus 500 IU HCG pregnyl twice a week. I've had a semen analysis done beforehand and banked some spern as well. The plan is to retest semen in 4 months and see if I need to add fsh or another 500 IU of Hcg/week If there were other benefits though to the fsh asides from fertility, which can potentially be maintained by Hcg, then I'd be interested in taking the fsh to begin with as well.

HealthMan

Thanks HealthMan. Your story is what got me interested in it to begin with. I'm in my early 30s and am just starting TRT. My current protocol is Androgel 1.62% 4 pumps plus 500 IU HCG pregnyl twice a week. I've had a semen analysis done beforehand and banked some spern as well. The plan is to retest semen in 4 months and see if I need to add fsh or another 500 IU of Hcg/week If there were other benefits though to the fsh asides from fertility, which can potentially be maintained by Hcg, then I'd be interested in taking the fsh to begin with as well.
Thats a good plan. However make sure to do another semen analysis if the first one comes back somewhat normal. It might take more time to have your spermatogenesis more severely affected because of the exogenous testosterone

galaxy

Right ya makes sense. I'll probably just keep doing sperm banking every 6 months as that kills two birds with one stone. They do the analysis as well as storage for the same price of a doctor's analysis. Thanks for your help on all this.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me