Testosterone Follow Up Labs Timing

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've been on my new protocol (injections E3.5D) for 8 weeks.
I have a followup with Defy for some other things, and want to go ahead and get some Labs on the T levels, to see if any adjustments need to be made.

I inject every Sunday morning, Wed night. My appointment is Tues am.

Should I skip the Sunday, draw labs Mon AM and then T ? or Will I have enough time for labs to get back if I take them Wed morning ? (DiscountLabs) (Labs: T, Sens Est, thyroids).

Thanks !

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
The best time would be Wednesday night before you inject. When I injected every three and a half days, I always injected Monday morning and Thursday night. It made things so much easier to do Labs of Monday morning, especially because you're supposed to fast 12 hours.

The best time would be Wednesday night before you inject. When I injected every three and a half days, I always injected Monday morning and Thursday night. It made things so much easier to do Labs of Monday morning, especially because you're supposed to fast 12 hours.
Lol, that would just make Monday mornings suck more :)

Vince

Super Moderator
Lol, that would just make Monday mornings suck more :)

I agree, but it would be ideal time to do labs. Since you inject Wednesday night, I would probably skip injecting Wednesday night and do labs first thing Thursday morning. Remember to let your doctor know.

ratbag

However that is still not your trough, so your labs will be off. You really need to switch to Mon morning and thurs night. As Vince pointed out you always select injection time based upon when you get labs and you always get labs in the trough. I realise you didn't know this when you started, but you do now. So make the necessary adjustment and get on with it. This is how you do it and why 99% of TRT users use mon and thurs for the E3.5D schedule. Best put your labs off until they will be accurate.

So my scheduled injection (E3.5D) was Wed night, and I skipped that, and took labs Thurs AM, then injected. That would be 4 days. How is that not the trough?

I'll adjust this weekend for M-Th.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching