New Blood Work

Buy Lab Tests Online

AntCon

Hey All , it’s been awhile and have been trying some other things to get my health in order but unfortunately no luck. I also tried the clomid route with Dr. Saya but no luck with that either :/..

So I had some new labs written up from Defy and decided to do my labs at the time of the day when my health started feeling worse. ( I usually starting feeling the most shitty / brain fog / fatigue and drained , by mid day). What are your guys opinion on this?

My recent labs are attached below and if needed past labs will be linked below as well.

3/30/18 about 2 pm Blood work - See Attached

Old labs abs for reference - Fasting and at about 9-10 AM

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?11079-Pre-Consult-Blood-Test-Results

Attachments

• 488177BD-1D97-40FD-8F5A-AAA2E4EA23F3.jpg
    488177BD-1D97-40FD-8F5A-AAA2E4EA23F3.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 8AF272D1-1FDB-41ED-9157-D534CDCCAD02.jpg
    8AF272D1-1FDB-41ED-9157-D534CDCCAD02.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Well it's obvious the problem here is testosterone, free T and DHT are very low and by midday your levels are significantly lower than in the early morning, this midday crash in likely in response to your levels decreasing. I had a similar experience to your own midday, I was scoring 119-225 ng/dL in the morning and later in the day I would get these headaches and experience a crash.

It would be nice to see where SHBG sits several months later.

AntCon

I didn't even think of that , I'll just try and edit the photos . Thanks

Systemlord: Thanks for the reply. How've you been feeling now? I'll have an appt w the Dr soon and see what he thinks as well.

Systemlord

I didn't even think of that , I'll just try and edit the photos . Thanks

Systemlord: Thanks for the reply. How've you been feeling now? I'll have an appt w the Dr soon and see what he thinks as well.

Mentally I feel amazing and have tons of energy, muscles are getting stronger and muscle recovery is definitely improving faster now. I've bounced around on various protocols and feel best injecting 50mg twice weekly (SHBG 18), I feel as if I'm very close to my sweet spot as most symptoms are gone. Remaining symptoms are low libido and can't maintain erection for long, I feel all I need is a small dosage increase as I feel myself teetering on my dosage almost being enough.

Injecting EOD didn't go well for me, estrogen just took over regardless of the dosage and generally felt terrible. Between the peaks and troughs and the estrogen issues I went back to what worked previously and am tweaking things injecting twice weekly. I've had zero help from my endo, most are pretty useless. I'm delegating everything to my doctors based off what I learn here.

Last edited:

AntCon

Nice man , glad to hear you got your health in order and are finding what works best for you.. That sucks about your endo though, but it looks like your doing great on your own lol. Are you taking hcg as well?

Im hoping to be talking to the Doc soon and getting something in order for me.. Cause even though I did an afternoon blood draw, 152 Toatal T seems crazy low to me.

Systemlord

Nice man , glad to hear you got your health in order and are finding what works best for you.. That sucks about your endo though, but it looks like your doing great on your own lol. Are you taking hcg as well?

Im hoping to be talking to the Doc soon and getting something in order for me.. Cause even though I did an afternoon blood draw, 152 Toatal T seems crazy low to me.

Doctors will not prescribe AI's or HCG, my plan doesn't cover fertility treatments.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me