wife started HRT and suddenly has a period

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggies100

My wife has just started HRT with Defy, she has an email in to them, but I thought I would ask the collective as well. She has not had period since last June, so 10 months. All hot flashes have stopped and pretty well thought she was post menopausal now. So within one week of starting test, progesterone and estrogen she started having small spotting and period like symptoms. Is this common for women starting HRT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saxon

My wife has just started HRT with Defy, she has an email in to them, but I thought I would ask the collective as well. She has not had period since last June, so 10 months. All hot flashes have stopped and pretty well thought she was post menopausal now. So within one week of starting test, progesterone and estrogen she started having small spotting and period like symptoms. Is this common for women starting HRT?

Wife's periods had become erratic after our last child was born. She started on TRT and within a few months, her periods came back like clockwork, like when she was in her 20s. There was a hole when her dose was too high and her periods ceased but since she got dialed in, her cycle is perfect.

crash1270

My wife has been on HRT for a little over a year. Her periods have been slightly un-predictable. Some have been early, some have been way late, others were very short then came back a week later really heavy. She is a defy patient as well and they were very good at answering our concerned emails and calling her. In general she feels much better 95% of the time. I think she is not consistent with applying her cream and this leads to irregular cycles. She did have some really heavy and long periods when she started and they had her lower her dosage.

My wife went thru early menopause at 47 she is 58 now. About 1 month into HRT she started having a discharge but she did not describe it as spotting(blood) it has since passed. IMO like men all kinds of good and bad stuff comes and goes as our body gets used to the new harmone lvl. For the first year nothing seems to stay the same for very long.

I would just use common sense when negative things happen. The nice things with compounded creams is if you stop using it it is all out of your system in a matter of day. No 40 day steady state crap like T cyp injected.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me