Howdy! Pleasure to make your acquaintance :)

Buy Lab Tests Online

bfntn1

My name is Bill, I live in Colorado am a type 1 Diabetic with Aspergers and I have a few goals relative to my registering at this forum.

I have been researching a while in an attempt to cure my Diabetes, I think that it really is up to Diabetics to figure out the cure at this point since there is no corporate interest in losing Billions of dollars in profits every year.

I am currently on a Ketogenic Diet with Intermittent Fasting w/ plans to begin a Fasting Mimetic Diet, and also interested in Peptide research, and attempting to create a balance in which not only can my Pancreas be restored, but the pathology of Diabetes be restored.

Currently I am planning on doing direct research on rats with induced type 1 diabetes via Streptozotocin, with dietary changes and peptides.

I am hoping to meet some people with similar interests who would perhaps be interested in collaborating or simply exchanging ideas and breakthroughs.

Currently my goal in research is to Induce a state of Ketosis in a T1D rat population and the being a Fasting Mimetic Diet to induce Apoptosis of Senescent cells and sequentially inducing Genesis of new cells in combination with Peptides such as Epithalon, Thymalin, Thyroid Releasing Hormones, etc

That being said.... hello... again my name is Bill, nice to meet ya
[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bfntn1

This is a pretty fascinating history on recent fasting research from the last forty years. It has patient claims that it is able to reset malfunctioning organ conditions. The part on fasting rat studies, and chemo is fascinating, especially when they introduce human test subjects.

Welcom Bill!

:D Thanks for that warm welcome!!!

I am definitely gonna check that out, have you looked into Dr Valter Longo's recent work? He has been experimenting with a Fasting Mimicking Diet. It causes [Apparently] the apoptosis of of Senescent cells and is followed by a period of feeding that causes the neogenesis of new cells and even apparently a proliferation of endogenous stem cells. It also reduces many inflammation markers across the board.

In many cases T1D rats began to develop B-cells and produce their own Insulin, though what is missing is any data concerning the pathogenesis of the disease after all T1D should honestly not be looked at as a disease but rather the symptom of a disease (as should any autoimmune disease) but either way the production of endogenous insulin in a T1D is a major breakthrough.

Interesting stuff

One of my own hypothesis concerning the pathogenesis of T1D is in relation to hormones it has often been noted that T1D on average have lower levels of Testosterone and also imbalances of GH and IGF1 as well as many other hormonal balances.

It is assumed in most research that the Diabetes is what causes the hormonal imbalance, but I think it would be interesting to consider that overall hormone imbalances in the body may not be caused by the metabolic disorder but potentially rather a cause of the disorder.

Just a hypothesis but one I would like to examine :)

Anyway, I am gonna get that book now been thinking about what I would read next, and that does look stimulating.

Vince

Super Moderator
Here's a good podcast I just listed too, he talk about the
Ketosis
and changing fat cells.

[h=2]Ben Bikman believes wholeheartedly in a low carb diet.[/b]
Ben Bikman believes wholeheartedly in a low carb diet. As an Assistant Professor and Scientist at BYU, he focuses on modern day diseases that are influenced by metabolic disorders such as obesity and diabetes. During our conversation, we walk through the role of protein in the metabolic system, the fuel requirements of athletes, and why it's important to separate emotion from science when we talk about food.

https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the...?autoplay=true

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...an-believes-wholeheartedly-in-a-low-carb-diet

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me